Chapter 34 Potion gone wrong!

Your Pov

I sigh looking at my breakfast not feeling hungry anymore. "Are you ok Y/N?" Harry asked concerned. I gave him a weak smile "Yeah just a lot on my mind," I lied looking back down. 

"Are you sure?" Ron asked as I nodded my head. I pushed my breakfast away and grab the daily prophet. I sigh once again 'Why did you have to change Draco' I thought getting up leaving my table meeting eyes with Draco. 

I quickly looked away running out of the dining hall. "Y/N wait," Draco called out but I kept running down the Hogwarts hall's until I started to slow down. 

I made it to the music room I touch the piano keys 'it's been too long since I've been here' I thought playing a few keys. 

Harry's Pov

I notice Y/N was down during breakfast "Are you ok Y/N?" I asked concerned as Y/N gave me a weak smile. "Yeah just a lot on my mind," Y/N said I knew she was lying. I looked at Ron who looks at Y/N. 

"Are you sure?" Ron asked as Y/N nodded her head pushing away her breakfast. Y/N tried to read the daily prophet but gave up on it.

Y/N got up about to leave but meat eyes with Draco which she quickly looked away. Y/N ended up running out of the dining hall. I stare at Draco in suspicious. 

"I think Draco did something to Y/N," I said as Hermione seemed to agree with me for once. "I think your right, Harry. Y/N and Draco are usually friendly to each other but now something strange about them," Hermione confirmed.

"We have to confront him," Ron suggested as I agreed with him.

Draco's Pov

I walked into the dining hall 'Y/N please don't hate me' I thought about to enter the dining hall to meet those same E/C eyes I fell in love. Y/N stared at me then quickly ran out of the room. 

"Y/N wait," I called her out but Y/N ran down the Hogwarts halls until I lost her. "Conversations with my thirteen-year-old self, Conversations with my thirteen-year-old self," I heard the familiar voice singing I knew it was Y/N singing.

I started to listen to the voice trying to follow where it was coming from. "You're angry, I know this. The world couldn't care less, You're lonely, I feel this, And you wish you were the best. No teachers. Or guidance. And you always walk alone, You're crying, At night when Nobody else is home," I felt like Y/N knew the pain I'm going through. 

"Come over here and let me hold your hand and hug you, darling, I promise you that it won't always feel this bad, There are so many things I want to say to you, You're the girl I used to be, You little heartbroken thirteen years old me," I kept following Y/N's voice.

"You're laughing, but you're hiding. God I know that trick too well, You forget. That I've been you And now I'm just the shell, I promise, I love you and everything will work out fine. Don't try to, Grow up yet, Oh just give it some time,"

"The pain you feel is real you're not asleep but it's a nightmare, but you can wake up anytime. Oh don't lose your passion or the fighter that's inside of you, You're the girl I used to be. The pissed-off complicated thirteen years old me," I finally found the room to find Y/N singing with tears rolling down her cheeks.

Ron's Pov

Harry, Hermione and I got up and leaving the dining hall to look for Y/N. "Where could she be," Hermione curiously asked as we walked down the halls looking through rooms looking for Y/N.