IV.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❝ burning cities and napalm skies

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
burning cities and napalm skies.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⚌⚌

WINDOWS DOWN and hair flying about, laughs got lost in the wind and left behind as they sped down the road and through the tunnel, the two boys washed in orange light.

"Amazing!" taehyung yelled, drawing out the last syllable and trying to hear the echo of his own voice in the tunnel. unsuccessful, he slumped back in the passengers seat, but the adrenaline in his veins and smile on his face didn't falter.

the tunnel ended and they were back into the night, the moon lighting the way as jungkook gradually started to slow down as they neared the city again. more cops this way and he wasn't really in the mood to get busted.

"that was crazy." taehyung breathed. his cheeks were flushed pink from the cold wind but he didn't seem to mind, the smile didn't want to leave. "where did you learn to drive like that?"

"trial and error." jungkook said, pulling into a parking garage and looking to find a spot.

"i've never been with someone who can drive that fast and not kill us." taehyung continued to talk. it didn't take long for the raven haired boy to notice how much the boy liked to talk, it was quite enjoyable to sit and listen without interrupting. 

they both got out from the car and a sound went off as it locked. "and i'm so much better at other things." jungkook teased.

"like what?" taehyung asked, he didn't seem to get the underlying innuendo. too pure — and jungkook was loving it. "one day, maybe." the ravenette said instead.

he just hummed and played with the necklace from around his neck. now he wasn't sure what to do, it was all fun at the bar and then in the car being playful, but just walking silence made him really nervous. taehyung didn't realize until now how he just left the hotel without telling anyone and it must have been past midnight already. "how far away is the usan from here?" taehyung finally asked.

they were walking down the sidewalk, the older boy wasn't sure where they were, he wasn't actually sure where anything was now that he thought about it. "it's ten minutes away maybe." jungkook said.

"okay." was all he said. he should be home. god he was going to hear it now.

"is someone waiting for you?" jungkook asked. of course there was, he just wanted to know who that person was to him.

taehyung hummed with a nod, "probably my dad, or whoever he assigned to me for the night." he said. a second later he realized how odd that sounded and shook his head in an attempt to correct himself, "i meant like a guard, babysitter dude. not like at night in another way-"