Chapter 46

Asher

This guest cabin was smaller than the main pack house, and considering we didn't know anything about the place it was going to need some investigating. Sidney was the first one to hurry up the stairs in her wolf form with all the mutts trailing after her, leaving us to inspect the first floor. "So any thoughts on Alvarado?" Simon murmured out as he inspected the fridge. "He and his pack are terrifying." Gavin shuddered getting nods of agreement. These wolves were not happy to have us on their turf, and we weren't happy being here either but it was necessary for figuring out the next step to take with Sid. 

"Well boys looks like we're going to be getting cozy up in here, at least temporarily with the rooming set up." Sidney came jogging down the stairs as she smoothed out her shirt. "What?" Tucker asked curiously. "It's a 3 bedroom two bathroom place, each bedroom has two queen beds so I hope you boys are okay with sharing." Her huffed explanation had a few of the younger boys blushing and coughing softly. "Are you?" Emmett wriggled his brows at her tauntingly, and her features remained unimpressed. "Well if worse comes to worse I can just bunk on the couch with the dogs, if not then I don't mind sharing with you idiots if you behave. I mean knowing you lot, if I don't you'll be down here sleeping on the floor in your wolf forms because you are all so nervous about the territory thing." She waved her hand at us, with a sigh. 

She wasn't wrong, the thought of her being out of sight for more than five minutes put my wolf on edge. "So who do you plan on sharing with?" Micah asked a bit to eagerly if her glare was any indicator of suspicion. "For tonight... Jason and Asher, if that's alright with you guys?" Her eyes meeting mine had my chest clenching as I sent her a small smile and nodded, Jason turned into a gaping bobble head. 

"If things go okay then I can share with someone else tomorrow and so on and so forth. Besides Emmett and Daniel would be bunking in the same room a bed over, it's not like I'm trapped alone with them. I know M&M can get a bit crazy but I think Asher and I can handle the rest of them." Her smile at me had me puffing up proudly at her praise, she trusted me to keep her safe from their antics. "You do realise you would be sharing a bed with two of them, need I remind you we are very much male?" Bowen's tone was curt but still Sidney was unfazed.

 "I know you all are male and I know this arrangement might case trouble, but I'm willing to make the sacrifice of my personal space if it means getting you idiots better trained. The fact still remains if it's too much of a problem then I can stay on the couch, besides I can take care of myself and my three fur babies will be in the room ready and willing to bite anyone who crosses the line. Also don't take that patronizing tone with me BS, we both know your just jealous that I didn't pick you and Colt for tonight's little sleepover." Her growl had him freezing and shockingly Bowen backed down immediately. "Whatever, let's just get things set up and head over to meet them for dinner." He muttered back to her look of triumph. He couldn't actually be jealous, after all he was our leader, he put pack safety and happiness before everything.

                                                Bowen

I hated how right she was and how smug she looked knowing she was right, I had wanted her to pick me. I felt like a kicked pup that she hadn't chosen me as the dependable Alpha for this little test experiment on sleeping arrangements. "Bo don't be sour about it, you know Ash won't let anything happen and it's not like the little she wolf has shown any interest in any of us anyway. Even if the boys push her a bit much she is more than capable of pushing them back, honestly they should be the one you're worrying about, not the hormonaly in control female." Colton was trying to be the voice of reason, as usual when I was lost in my thoughts.