Chapter 6

Jungkook was so happy when he saw their old friend, Youngjae. He was happy because he knew his mother will be alright...
" Eomma is alright? " asked Jungkook while he touched the omega's back.
" Yes, he is fine. " said Youngjae with a bright smile on his face. He was happy because his first puppy is alright. " He's fine because you saved him. I'll talk to grandpa... he will let your Eomma and that bastard divorce. "
" Thank you. " said Jungkook with a grateful smile on his face. " I hope we won't meet him ever again. "
" You don't have to anymore. " said Hoseok. " I already talked to the police... "
" You did what? " asked Youngjae while he started to shaking. He was afraid of the alpha's angryness.
" Jungkook you have to tell everything tomorrow at the police station. " said Hoseok while he put his hands to Youngjae's hip. " You should stay here, Youngjae-hyung... I think Jin-hyung needs you. "
" I think I should go home... the alpha will be angry. " said Youngjae while he started to walk to the door. " Take care of them, Hoseok."
" Okay, Hyung. " said Hoseok with his bright smile on his face. As he was waving he looked like a seal.
" What was that, Hyung? " asked Jungkook while he looked at Hoseok who was really, really weird.
" What was what? " asked Hoseok and he walked to the guest room. When Jungkook arrived to the room, Hoseok was laying next to his hyung and he was smiling at him in a very weird way.
" What's wrong with you? " asked Jungkook and he suddenly felt that smell. It was bristly and very strong... the other alpha was on his rut and he brought an omega to his house... he felt so stupid. " Get away from him! "
" What's wrong? " jumped off from the bed Hobie.
" You are on your rut, don't you? " asked Jungkook while he stepped closer to his Eomma.
" I won't do anything to him. " said Hoseok while he stepped closer but Jungkook was about to attack him. " I was next to him when he was on his first heat and I didn't do anything... I won't hurt him... I could never hurt him... I just can't... "
" Just get away, please. " said Jungkook. " I can't trust in alpha's when they are on their rut or when Eomma is on his heat. "
" Okay. " said Hoseok with a sad smile. He wanted to stay next to his friend and he was in hurt because the young alpha didn't trust him. He was one of Jin's best friends and he was treated like this. He left the room before he became a sobbing mess.
Jungkook was afraid of seeing his Eomma in pain ever again so he decided to not allow anyone to see him.
" They won't hurt you, I promise. " said the young alpha, but when he said that he didn't knew he will be in love with someone dangerous, with someone innocent but evil as fuck, with an omega who is more dominant than him. He didn't know he will be the one who will cause the trouble... he will be the one who will bring back the bad memories... the bad memories about that night... when his Eomma got raped and got pregnant, when Jin has chosen his lil' pup's life instead of his life... Jin didn't even think about this will be happening one day... he was about to forget it but he can't do that because when he looks at JK he sees his face, he remembers his voice and he feels the pain again, that pain what was unbearable and nobody wish this pain even to his enemies. But he was happy because of his decision to keep his little puppy, he caused many happy moments to him... he never thought that he can love someone that much... he would do anything to his son...
" Kooks... " said Jin while he was opening his eyes. " Are you okay? Did anyone hurt you? "
" I am okay, nobody hurt me, but we won't go back to that house. I will bring our stuff here and you won't meet him ever again. "
" Kooks, I'm fine. " said Jin while he forced himself to smile. " We have to go back... I don't want to cause any problems to grandpa... We have to go back to Jungho... maybe he will forgive us. "
" We didn't do anything wrong... so he can't forgive us, but we won't forgive him neither. " said Jungkook while he started to walking to the door. " I'll take care of you, Eomma and everything will be fine. "
" We have to go back, Kooks. " said Jin with a sad smile on his face. " He saved our life, we have to be grateful. "
" We don't have to be grateful... he was an asshole. He raped you several times and I know he hit you too in the past, but he won't do that ever again, I promise. " said Jungkook while his Eomma started to cry. " You don't have to be ashamed or embrassed... You couldn't do anything because he was much more stronger than you and you are an omega... I know you'd do anything for me. "
" Please, don't do anything stupid. " said Jin while he grapped Kook's wrist. " I don't want you to ruin your own life because of me. "
" I will do anything because of you. " said Jungkook while he started to smile. " You are my Eomma and you did everything for me... even if you were in pain because of it. "
" It's okay, Kooks... you have to live your own life. You have to find your mate and become happy. "
" You should do this too Eomma. " said Jungkook while he touched Jin's head. " He isn't your mate... you married him because of me. Now, I'm an adult... you can divorce. " said Jungkook while he started to walking to the door again. " If you are happy then I can be happy. "
When the young alpha left the room the omega become a sobbing mess. He didn't even realized his son knew these things...