~1~

"Alba

"Alba ... I have some questions for you."

The brunette lifted her eyes from her bloody hands lying on the cold metal table just to support the gaze of the redhead in front of her, impassively, devoid of all emotion."You knew the victim well. I can read in my report that you knew each other since you were a child."

The simple reminder was enough to remind her of the lifeless body lying on the floor of the high school pool in a pool of blood. Her livid eyes, her cold body and ...

"I can't ... I can't ..."

The feeling of a hand on her hand covered of blood made her suddenly throw herself against the back of her chair with a jump.

The woman in front of her immediately raised her hands as a sign of surrender."Hey, hey, it's okay, Alba. I don't want you any harm. Everything will be alright. "

Just like that, it was enough to make her fully aware of the situation. Tears flowed without even being able to struggle, leaving her to shake her head fiercely in the objection.

"No, no, no, it's a lie." Alba shook her head, narrowing her lips to try to keep her sobs silent."No, she's ... it's not going to be okay. That's false ... she's dead. She's really dead."

Once again, the redhead tried again to capture her attention."That's why I'm here, Alba. We need your statement to be able to solve the murder of your friend."

When using the term Friend, Alba looked up sharply from the metal table. She abruptly stopped shaking her leg against the cement floor and ignored the feeling of her heavy chest.

"We were not friends." She replied, seemingly devoid of all feelings.

The detective frowned at the sudden change in behavior of the 17-year-old brunette before turning her attention to the files in front of her."Really ? It's strange because ... "She reread some information before taking a photo of the file to put it in front of her eyes."This bracelet is yours, right?"

Once again, Alba was forced to look at something she could have definitely live without. The picture consisted of a simple pale arm. The simple sight was enough to make her feel nauseated only it was not so much the limb presented but the bracelet.

She swallowed in a deep panic before slowly raising her eyes to the detective with a faint nod. "It was mine. But I gave it to her. Long ago."

"When?" Insisted the investigator.

"When I was still part of the golden youth of Las Encinas." Alba answered coldly.

The detective sighed as she retrieved the photo by dragging it along the table before returning her attention to the brunette Montonià." And your brother ? What were his relationships with her?"

At the mention of her twin, Alba could not help but stretch as she narrowed her lips in a thin line. He was the last one the detective should be interested in. He already had enough problem like that.

"He's not really social. He had his own world very far from Las Encinas."

The detective leaned forward on the metal table, crossing her hands in front of her."So you don't know anything useful to solve this murder?"

Alba just shrugged before answering in boredom." I told you. I was no longer part of their world."