76. Twice Imagine (17)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Requested by vwindyaah
Jeongyeon imagine

Angst, fluff

Warning: Self harm!

-Forgive me-
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ths clocked ticked as i hissed at the pain i was giving myself, i didn't want this and i never wanted it but it came. The normal routine of a typical girl vanished into a depressing path, this is the reality of my life that i have to face with.

I never wanted Jeongyeon to see the scene of me leaning on the bathroom wall as crimson liquid was running down my wrist.

But that one day happend, wishing she didn't see that but she did.

After hiding the scars and scratches on my wrists with a long sleeve top that i admired, it was pretty handy. My mask that i had for school and home was different, i was the most bubbley and happiest person at school and always being called smiley. However, home was a different place where my thoughts were scattered and i felt a urge of sadness and loss. I found a friend that helped me on the way, it causes pain but it does the trick.

Jeongyeon, she always suspected me of doing something which caused her to worry. She was always near my side and really cared for me like i was the last person on earth.

Blood. Crying. Pain. That was all happening in that one room, a sudden movement on the door as it revealed my girlfriend Jeongyeon. Her expression was sad to look at, she just witnessed something she didn't want to see.

My eyes widen in shock as she scoots to my side and places the sharp object to the floor

My eyes widen in shock as she scoots to my side and places the sharp object to the floor. She hugs me close, feeling the nice body heat that she was giving. I felt my shirt get wet near my shoulder as i notice her shaking whilst gripping me tightly as she pulls me closer to her.

"Please don't do that...i want to help you and im always here so please... Don't do this to yourself" she choked out as that sentence made you tear up.

You started to sob, harder and harder just crying your heart out. It felt quite refreshing after keeping it all bottled up. Crying was my friend so i got used to it pretty quickly when everything was going downhill.

Noticing the blood still trailing down my arm, immediately she stood up and went out of the room.

Soon after she came in with bandages, she cleaned you up as despair was taking over you. You felt awful, thinking of negative stuff in my head as a delicate touch was placed on my forehead.

I felt her tinted, smooth lips kissing my forehead as she made sure to not tighten the bandages too much.

She made sure to take your time if you want to say anything to her. Jeongyeon reassured you and gave you a kiss once again but on your lips which filled you with happiness.

Having Jeongyeon around you brings such a euphoric atmosphere that brings you light whenever your lost in the darkness.

The owls and birds cooed as she pulled you in a bear hug in bed, the fluffy yet comfortable sheets made you go sleepy as you try to repeat to yourself to be a better person.

"Don't harm yourself (Y/N), the more you do it the more toxic and dangerous it can get. Please stop...Do it for me.... please." She begged politely as you try to smile and nod, letting a tear escape out of your eye.

She wiped it with her jumper sleeve as she brought you closer to her chest. You sniffed her nostalgic scent that always reminded you of memories.

You close your eyes as she patts your head to calm you down, it was nice being in her arms. I want to repeat that moment over and over again.

 I want to repeat that moment over and over again

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>