Chapter 4

ERIC'S P.O.V.

Tris has ignored me for days now. I'm worried the kiss meant nothing for her. I hope not. I intend to talk to her. NOW. I walk to the transfers dorm. I'm trusting she'll be there with the others.

"Who do you like?" I hear Molly ask.

"I... uh" Tris stutters. I feel myself leaning in to listen.

"What Tris?" I hear the smirk in Molly's voice.

"Eric" says Tris in a hushed voice. My spirits rise at that confession. The beast in me pumps its fists in triumph. I open the door. When they see me, they all turn to Tris, who blushes beet red.

"Why are you staring at her?" I ask with fake innocence.

"Oh nothing. Just a little perfect timing" sneers Molly.

"Whatever. Tris and Christina come with me" I call the annoying Candor too, so it won't look too suspicious. They rise and follow me. We exit.

"Christina you may go, it was just to defuse suspicion. Just don't go back to the dorm." She nods and leaves. Now it's me and Tris. Alone at last.

"Do you know why they were staring?" she asks.

"Yup. I happened to hear your confession." I say, smiling.

"Well... yeah... thanks for calling Chris too..." she lowers her stare.

"No problem" I say truthfully.

"I meant what I said... About liking you" she admits.

"Then why have you been ignoring me?" I ask her.

"I've never beein in a relationship before. It's all new to me. I need you to understand that we need to go slowly or not at all" she explains.

"Fair enough." I say. She smiles. I crash my lips to hers. I've been longing for her, I realize. Her hands cup my cheeks and mine wrap around her waist. I pull her as close as I can, trying to make up for the absence of the last few days. When we finally have to break away for air, she grins a kind of mad grin.

"What's with you?" I ask her joyfully.

"I've just realized I missed you." she declares. I stare into her grey misty eyes. I get lost in them.

"I've realised something else. And I'm sorry if it's soon for you but my feelings have grown. I love you Tris." I sigh. Her smile widens.

"Yaaay!!!" she joys "You know what, Eric? I love you too" she sings.

Yay!!! They're in love!!! Sorry it took so long to update :( Shoot me. I've restarted school so I've been busy with getting back into habit :/ hope you'll forgive me :) thank you to all who voted and the two of you who commented on last chapter (you know who you are ;]) it means the world to me!!! I've got great plans for this story! ;P If you're a Hunger Games fan read my other story, Annie Cresta's story. I'll update tomorrow. It's now 10:31pm. Please read and comment what you think! Sorry it's short but it's late and I felt bad for not updating for so long. Tomorrow's update will be the best yet! I will put all my effort in it!!! Promise!
~JaceIsNaturalBlonde