|005|

He was a monster.

EunHa knew she made a mistake, and now she was regretting it. She wondered how life would be if she declined and did everything in her power to stop this marriage.

"You don't understand Dowoon, I just want to go home." EunHa sighed flopping onto her bed, phone on loudspeaker.

"Should I come over?" Dowoon asked.

"Yes please- wait no you can't. His mistress is here."

"Well I'm on my way, I'm taking you out for dinner, so get dressed,"

"Okay sure, casual yeah?"

"Yep, I'll be there in ten." The call ended.

EunHa got ready, she was planning to go and wait outside the gate. She cringed as she could hear Taehyung at the other girl from what was supposed to be their shared bedroom.
This is what she wore: casual yet chic

EunHa quietly walked down the stairs and ran outside the house

EunHa quietly walked down the stairs and ran outside the house. Dowoon's car was already out by the gate.

"Thanks for bringing me out," EunHa thanked him

"It's not a problem, you are my best friend after all. If your sad I'm sad, when your happy I'm happy." Dowoon grinned.

"You're amazing you know that," EunHa chuckled,
"Your future wife would be lucky you know, you and your unconditional love."

Dowoon smiled and began to eat. "Do you know how long you have to stay with him?"

"I think a year or two and if we really don't like it then we can divorce if we want to." EunHa remembered Chaeyoung telling her she overheard the adults speaking. Speaking of the baby tiger, EunHa noticed her sitting at the far back. "Hey look Chae is here," EunHa said to Dowoon.

"She is?" Dowoon turned around, Chaeyoung noticed them looking at her and waved, the two waved back to her. It was then when Chaeyoung stood up, a girl sitting opposite also stood. The two walked over to the table EunHa and Dowoon were sat at.