𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐡 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐋𝐞𝐨

Requested by @bloodyrose6271

Title: Broken Part 2

It's been a few days since anyone has seen Raph. He never answers his phone or comes back. Mikey is worried, even tried to leave a few times to seek his older brother out. Master Splinter has always kept him from leaving, though.

Whenever we ask him why we can't go look, he says the same thing every time with a sad look in his eyes.

"In time, my children, he will come back. He still has reason to return."

Mikey never talks to me, or (y/n), to be fair. Donnie either. They both knew what we did to Raph, and I don't really blame them for hating us. Even though I miss them.

One night, as I was laying in bed with (y/n), I heard something shatter and ran outside my room to find everyone already there, watching a dark figure that stood in the middle of the living room.

"Raph?" Mikey exclaimed, ready to run forward and engulf him in a massive hug. He was suddenly held back by Master Splinter. I looked up at him and he nodded down at me.

"I see nothing has changed." came Raph's voice as he stepped into the light. There was a gash on the side of his face and his bandana was torn a little. He held one sai in his hand and the other was clenched.

"You're all the same. (Y/n) is still completely in love with you, Mikey and Donnie still look at you like your the greatest thing that's ever been created, and even Dad plays favorites." Raphael grunted as he held a bruise on his arm I hadn't seen before.

"Raph-" his sai was suddenly at my throat and he coughed as I stood my ground and stared at him, steely.

"Don't. I came here for one reason and one reason only." he threw a punch at me and I easily ducked, putting my hands on his chest and shoving him to the ground.

"I don't want to fight you." I said, backing away and glancing at everyone still watching. Donnie was holding Mikey back who was staring at Raph, wide-eyed and hyperventilating, and Master Splinter stood slightly in front of (y/n) as she clung to the back of his robes.

(Y/n). I lurched towards her as her eyes widened and she pointed behind me. I turned too late as I was yanked backwards and shoved to the ground. Raph threw punch after punch onto my face and I didn't try to stop him. I suddenly understood that only I could fix this; and there was only one way to do that.

"Why-" a punch.

"Would-" another.

"You-" pain.

"Do-" one more less to take.

"That? I thought you were my brother! I was here before her, and I would've been here after and I thought you would've done the same for me." he stopped before punching me one last time and then threw his face into his hands, still straddling me. I laid there, barely conscious as his tears fell onto my horribly bloody and pained face.

"I'm sorry." I croaked, reaching out for him. He recoiled and stared at me as if now seeing what he had done to me. A second later he shook himself clear and stood, glaring down at me as I silently watched, still having not moved.

"You are now." he then turned and shouldered past Mikey, who looked utterly destroyed, and into his room, surprisingly not slamming the door behind him.

I then proceeded to sit up as slowly as I could, gasping as I felt my throat flame up. Raph has punched me in it a few times. Everyone rushed towards me as I fell unconscious.

++++++++++

I woke up later that night in Donnie's lab, said turtle sitting next to me.

"Hey. How do you feel?" he whispered, setting his hand atop my forehead.

"Horrible. But," I coughed roughly, "is Raph still here?" Donnie sighed and picked up a cup of water, giving it to me gingerly.

"Yes. He seems a lot better. Less angry." I smiled slightly.

"Good."

"Leo, why did you do what you did?" Donnie suddenly asked, still whispering for my sake. I chuckled and turned my head towards him.

"So he would come home again."

++++++++++

Sorry! I've been busy lately with school and everything but i'm back! Request! Thanks!