epilogue

2 years later:

"Luna!" I scream, bursting through the door of her apartment.

I hear a loud thud and a quiet "what?" She walks out rubbing her eyes and plops her body onto the couch.

"Tell me Kara. Why are you at my house at 8 am?"

"WE'RE GOING TO HAWAII!!" I scream causing her to jump.

"Oh my gosh, when?" she questions, excitement creeping onto her face.

"Tomorrow! Now hurry up and get packing!"

-

I help Luna pack for the about the next two hours, before deciding to go home and pack my own things.

After about 20 minutes I finally pull into my driveway. Nate stayed at Ana's, so I will be alone, finally a day of peace from the boys. I unlock the front door and head to the kitchen. A snack is always important before you do anything stressful. Packing for me is hard, because I like to pack my entire closet.

I venture through the house trying to find my suitcase. You think I would know since I was the last one to use it. It's not in my closet or in Nate's, don't know why it would be there anyway. Oh, I'll check the basement. I run down the stairs and quickly turn the light on. The closet that holds way to many things is right in front of me. I'm afraid to open it because I know it's stuffed to the brim. I grab the door handle and slowly open it trying not to let anything fall. When I finally get it open, I see my beautiful, orange Louis Vuitton suitcase. It's at the top though. I drag a stool that sits at the bar, over to the closet and slowly stand up on it. I grab the suitcase and throw it on the ground as well as myself.

-

Two hours later and I'm still packing. Jack came over so he's currently laying on my bed napping. He got bored helping me pack, so he fell asleep. Not going to lie though he looks adorable. He looks so peaceful cuddled up in the blankets.

I finally finish and decide to lay in bed too. Jack instantly wraps his arms around me, mumbling an I love you.

-

Today is the day we are going to Hawaii. I've never been more excited for a vacation in my entire life. I've always wanted to visit Hawaii, and now I finally get to.

Flight 113 to Hawaii now boarding

"That's us!" Johnson announces hopping out of his seat.

"Lets go baby!" Jack says grabbing my hand.

"Johnson I get to sit next to you again!" I exclaim sitting down next to him.

"oh..yay" he says sarcastically.

"What you don't wanna sit next to your bff?"

"No, I do but you kept poking me last time, and I wanna sleep."

"Okay, I won't poke you this time" I laugh

-

We finally arrive after what feels like a year, but it was actually ten hours.