104 ~ i'm coming home

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

The minute it took them to pull into the garage from the mailbox was filled with Chaeyoung staring off into space.

Seeming to be in deep thought.

Which Lisa couldn't blame her for. She did just drop the bomb that her iDs arrived from an unknown sender.

"Hey... you good?" Lisa questioned her softly. Reaching her hand out and placing it on Roseanne's shoulder.

"Oh... yeah." Chaeyoung replied, looking at the envelope that Lisa had pressed against her chest. Not wanting Chaeyoung to see Phoebes details.

She needed to stay a surprise.

"My iDs... I just don't get it Lisa."

"I know baby."

"Then can you please explain this all to me?" Rosie asked. Taking up the hand off her shoulder and squeezing it.

"Explain what Chae? The iDs or?"

"Everything. The iDs and who sent them or how this all happened? How is any of this happening?"

She sighed. Lisa didn't want to ruin any of the surprises she had planned.  "Let's go inside." She gestured out of the car and towards the house with her head. "Come on."

"Can't you just tell me?"

"I want to, but I can't. Not all of it. Let's just head inside okay?"

"You said no more lying." Roseanne spoke lowly. Putting her head down and releasing Lisa's hand.

Lisa staring at her and shaking her head. "No no no. I'm not going to lie to you baby. I promise. I just want to surprise you so I can't tell you everything. Not yet."

"Sure..." Chaeyoung whispered. Turning in her seat and opening the door beside her.

"Chaeyoung... wait..."

"No, it's cool." Roseanne shrugged as she shut the door. "I get it."

Chaeyoung started walking towards the door and Lisa looked to her mom still waiting in the driver's seat ahead of her. Slight worry in her eyes as she wasn't sure what to do.

"Just go after her Lis. Before she assumes too much of anything. She's just confused."

She nodded and exited the car. Rushing in the door behind Chaeyoung and grabbing the blonde by her waist with her free hand.

"Let go of me Lisa."

"No."

"I said let go."

"I won't. Not until you look at your iDs with me."

Roseanne stopped fighting her and slowly turned around. Looking at Lisa with confused and hurt eyes.

"Will you please sit at the table with me? Let's look at them together." Lisa whispered. Adjusting her hand that now rested on Chaeyoung's back. Rubbing her softly with it.