WHAT A DAY OFF!

Jennie just woke up at the hospital,  a week after the car accident. She managed to sit despite of her condition. Her parents went near her and she looked at her parents like a stranger.

" Jennie honey! You're awake! " Jennie's mother,  taeyeon said and hugged her daughter. " Thank goodness" She added but sakura didn't seem to react.

" Honey are you feeling ok?  " Her father,  Mr. Kim asked, looking worried at jennie.

" Who are you? " jennie asked and made taeyeon and khun shocked.  Their only daughter can't recognize them. " Why am I here?,  what happened? " Jennie kept on asking but there was no reply from her parents who are speechless.

Khun hurriedly called the doctor. The doctor and nurses came to check jennie. The doctor sigh as he checks her.

"Mr. and Mrs. Kim,  can I talk to you for a moment outside. " The doctor said and went outside. Jennie's parents followed the doctor nervously.

"Doctor what happened to our daughter? Why can't she remember us? " Taeyeon asked as tears started to flow out of her eyes. Khun patted his wife's back to comfort her.

" I'm sorry Mr. and Mrs. Kim, I think you're daughter is suffering from amnesia.  It maybe because of the severe brain damage she had at the accident. " The doctor said

" Will her memories be back? " Khun asked

" It is possible for her memories to come back and also not " The doctor said " I suggest you should let her see and encounter familiar things or experiences. That might help bring her memories back. "

___________________

After talking to jennie's doctor the couple went back inside their daughter's room only to see their daughter looking around the room as if she is not uncomfortable staying inside the room. 

Tears continued to flow out of taeyeon's eyes as she see her daughter can't even recognize her own parents. Jennie looked at them  and the couple went near her.

" Jennie honey, can't you really remember anything? " Khun asked

" I'm sorry but I really can't. " Jennie said " Are you my parents?  " She added

"Yes honey,  I'm taeyeon your mom, he is khun your dad"  Taeyeon said and held jennie's hand

Jennie looked at her mother and felt her heart ache. She wipe the tears of her mother with her thumb

" Don't cry eomma.. " She said " I will try my best to remember "

" Don't worry jennie's memories will come back.. Let's just help her " Khun said to his wife. The he is trying his best to control his tears . He didnt want to look weak infront of his wife and daughter who needed his support at the situation they're in.

" Lisa... " Jennie said out of the blue.  Her parents was surprised that jennie mentioned the name of her ex husband 's name.

" Jennie..  You remember Lisa? " Taeyeon asked hoping that her daughter remembers something.

" Huh?..  Is Lisa a person I know? " Jennie asked her parents and her parents both nodded.

" Actually he is you- " Khun was  cutted by her wife's hand.

" Honey let's talk outside first. " Taeyeon said and the couple go out of the room to talk.

" Wae?  What's wrong honey? " Khun asked confused why his wife suddenly wants to talk

" I think I know someone who can be a great help for jennie to bring back her memories.. " Taeyeon said

" Don't tell me.. Your going to a- " Khun was again cutted by his wife

" We need Lisa's help.. he's been with jennie since high school " Taeyeon said

" But they just got divorced 6 months ago.. " Khun said. " I don't think that's a good idea"

" Then how can we help jennie if we did'nt ask the help of lisa ? Do you think she can remember something if we just say that lisa is her ex husband? " Taeyeon said as she started to cry again " They had a lot of memories together. They've been dating for 5 years and married for  4 years.  I'm sure that lisa will be a great help for jennie.. "

Khun just sigh at his wife 's decision. He knows that he can't stop his wife so he just nodded.

" Let's not tell jennie that lisa was her ex husband " Taeyeon added

" I don't know how this will gonna be but I'm always here for you  and jennie " Khun said and hugged her wife.

LISA POV

Its my day off and I was watching a horror movie while eating popcorn when someone suddenly called. I paused the movie that I'm watching and took the telephone. 

" Hello?  " I said

" Lisa? " I heard a familiar voice.  It's jennie's mom.

"Oh!  Mrs. Kim.. W-why are you calling..?  Do you need something?.. " I said and I was a bit nervous though.

" Lisa we need your help.. " Mrs. Kim said " Can you come here at St.  Andrews hospital and go here at the 4th floor,  room 232 "

" Uhm..  Ok Mrs. Kim..  I'll go there " I said and we bid goodbye on the  telephone.

What happened?  Why did she call me?.  I started to feel really nervous right now.  I can't refuse her because I've treated her like my own mother when me and jennie was still together.

I fixed myself and wear jeans and v neck T-shirt.  Then I drove my car at St. Andrews hospital and went at the 4th floor as I go near the room I saw Mrs. Kim sitting outside the room's door and I come near her. She saw me and stand up. 

" Lisa we need your help.. " Mrs. Kim said with teary eyes. As soon as I heard her say that I started to become seriously worried and at the same time nervous.