Produce 48: EP.3

Watch Here

1. Mnet
2. AQ stream
3. olweb
4. Kshow 123

 Kshow 123

Soo cute!!

•  •  •

"It's okay Nyan, you tried your best."

What class do you think B Class Im Narin will move to?

I've been stressing about this day since the I got my first grade B, today all the trainees would receive their new grades. I can only hope that I stay at this grade.

I watched as the other trainees from my class got their new grades, some with blank looks, some with happy ones, or some even crying.

"SM Entertainment, Im Narin." I slowly, stand up to receive my new grade. When I walk up to the small desk, the trainer hands me my grade, I opened up the folded paper only to see the letter....
_

I sit back down, as the next girl is called, "Starship Entertainment, Ahn Yujin." After she received her paper, she came back to sit just like me.

She started peeking at her paper, and then closing it back up. This continued until I tapped on her shoulder. She turns around and looks at me.

"What did you get?" I ask, she moves her eyes around the room to see if anyone is looking. Then brings her paper up to my face then opens and closes it quickly, but slow enough for me to see the letter 'A' stamped on the inside of the paper.

"What did you get?" She asks the same, I was about to show her mine when the trainer interrupted it.

"The trainee who got F or D, please go to class F or D."

Nobody got up.

I look at the girl who's name is Ahn Yujin, as my lips form a line. I push my body up from my sitting position with my left hand, my grade in the other and stand up.

Yujin's eyes widen and her mouth forms an 'O', as I walk towards the door to leave.
__

Trainer Soyou announces that it was time to pick the center for Nekkoya, as the girls tried out, the other trainees picked who they wanted for center. I picked Miyawaki Sakura.

"The center position for the title track, which will represent the 96 trainees of Produce 48," Trainer Soyou begins "Goes to.....Miyawaki Sakura."
__
*Lol sorry i know I've been skipping around a lot but produce episodes are really loooooooooong and I don't want you guys reading something reaaaaaaaaaaaaaallly looooooooooooooong*

We finally got to see the Nekkoya stage, we practiced on it a few times before we were taken to get hair and makeup done.

I changed into my Produce 48 uniform, then got back on stage.

*So this is like the part where They perform Nekkoya and Lee Seung Gi comes then they run and narins group aka snack gets boombayah okay? Okay.
I promise the next one will be longer if you wanted to be but snack doesn't really get a lot of screen time on the show except for them struggling and I couldn't think of what to write in between everything sooo*

Name: Im Na Rin

Agency: SM ENTERTAINMENT

Birthdate: 2003

Blood Type: A

Height: 164 cm

Weight: 45kg

Training Period: 5 Years and 3 Months

Hobbies: Piano Playing, Song Writing, Watching Movies

Specialty: Flexibility

• • •

Grade 1: B

Grade 2: D

Group Battle: SNACK: BLACKPINK-BOOMBAYAH