40

"Yoongi, for God's sake, stop staring at Jungkook's ass and help me with dinner!" Jin shouted over his shoulder from where he was standing at the counter in the kitchen.

"I'm not staring at Jungkook's ass." Yoongi replied in a monotone voice as he continued to stare at Jungkook's ass.

"Right, and I'm ugly." Jin scoffed with an eye roll. "Get in here, I've asked you a thousand times already."

"You've actually asked me 8 times, 9 including this one." Yoongi mumbled, reluctantly tearing his gaze away from the treasure that is Jungkook's ass and shuffling into the kitchen.

"Cut this." Seokjin handed him a smooth knife and pointed to some cooked meat on the cutting board. Yoongi rolled his eyes and cut the meat into 6 equal portions.

Yoongi put the meat on the plates while Jin piled a fair amount of vegetables next to them. Jin called the rest over from the living room after he finished setting the table.

Just as Yoongi was about to light up a cigar, it was plucked out of his fingers. He furrowed his brows.

"You need to take this. Which means no smoking and no alcohol for the next 24 hours." Jin instructed while handing Yoongi a small bottle and putting the cigar in his pocket.

"Hell no. I won't make it without either of those." Yoongi held the bottle back out to the wizard.

"You haven't been smoking for almost four years. And the last time you drank any sort of liquid that wasn't blood, we didn't even know Jungkook existed. So yes, you will make it." Jin scoffed, pushing the bottle back to Yoongi's chest.

"What even is it?" Yoongi glanced down at the bottle.

"I know you have multiple wounds that aren't healing and poisoning from bullets. None of us are stupid enough to just believe you got out of that war without a scratch. I know you don't want Jungkook to worry, but the rest of us know you aren't the same as you were. You're old, that's okay. And because of that, you need to be more careful. You can start by taking the damn potion and doing what I say." Jin kept his voice lowered as he spoke and gave Yoongi a pointed look.

The vampire fell into silence and his stubborn expression fell. His silver eyes darted back down to the bottle in his hand.

"Fine." Yoongi muttered, stepping around Jin and walking up to the table.

Jin mentally patted himself on the back. Yoongi would never give in so easily. He was more stubborn than all of them combined. Especially with his health. He didn't give two shits about it. But ever since the war he's noticeably been a bit different. At least he was finally listening to someone who knew what was going to help him.

Everyone was pulling out their chairs and sitting down when Jin entered the dining room. He sat down at his own chair. His eyes flickered over to the vampire at the head of the table, who was staring at the glass bottle with a bit of uncertainty in his eyes.

Nevertheless, he popped off the cap and took a sip.

Then he spit it out.

"Yoongi." Jin sighed disappointedly, giving the vampire an unimpressed look. Just when he thought he finally got through Yoongi's thick skull.

"What the fuck is this shit? It's fucking disgusting!" Yoongi exclaimed, wiping his mouth and scrunching his face up to further display his distaste.

"Drink it anyway." Jin deadpanned with an eye roll.

"Fucking kill me now." Yoongi said under his breath before downing the entire bottle. He had never looked so completely and utterly grossed out.

'I thought I put a masking flavor in that one, though.' Jin thought, but Yoongi was too busy being disgusted to notice the wizards thoughts.