Losts Girls

•    •    •    • No one's POV •    •    •    •

"Where is she?" Matt asks Jeremy as he comes to the Gilbert home.

"Come this way." Jeremy leads them to Vicki.

"What's she on?" Matt asks Jeremy.

"I...I don't know." Jeremy says honestly and confused.

"Hey, Vic. How you doin'?" Matt asks Vicki, concerned for his sister.

"Not good, Mattie. It hurt." Vicki says in a hurt voice.

"Ok, where's it hurt?" Matt asks Vicki like a little kid.

"My gums. My jaw hurts. My gum...there's something in my gums, and it hurts." Vicki explains to her younger brother crying.

"Ok, well..." Matt begins.

"No. Just leave me alone." Vicki cuts Matt off.

"Come on, Vic. Don't be like that. Let's get you home." Matt says.

"Just turn it off!" Vicki says in anguish.

"Turn what off?" Jeremy asks confused.

"The talking, the chatter, just turn it off." Vicki explains.

TV sound is inaudible to Matt and Jeremy.

Man on TV says "...horribly. Three bodies were found dead in what is believed to be a drug deal gone awry. The bodies have yet to be identified. They were discovered earlier today over at the old Mystic Falls cemetery."

"That's where we were last night." Vicki says looking at the tv.

"What happened, Vic?" Matt asks.

Man on TV says "...homicide, and are fast underway looking for suspects. They're asking anyone with information..."

"I'm calling the cops." Matt says.

"No. Don't." Vicki says.

"What happened after I left last night, Vick?" Jeremy asks concerned. Vicki pushes Jeremy knocking into the sofa.

"Jer, are you ok ?" Matt asks.

"I'm fine. I'm fine." Jeremy says.

"Damn, Vick." Matt says disappointed as Elena and Stefan enter the house.

"What's going on? She's really messed up." Elena says going to check on Vicki.

"Elena, back up. Vicki, look at me. Focus. You're gonna be fine. Everything's gonna be fine. Guys, take her up to bed. Shut the blinds. She's gonna be ok. Come on. Come on." Stefan says as she moves closer to Vicki. Elena moves. back. Matt and Jeremy take Vicki upstairs.

"You know what's wrong with her?" Elena asks Stefan concerned as she looks around the dining room.

"Yeah." Stefan nods his head.

"What is it?" Elena asks

"She's transitioning." Stefan answers.

"Transitioning to what?" Elena asks, worried for Jeremy and Scarlett.

"A vampire." Stefan says.

"What?" Elean asks.

"Damon must have gotten to her. She's new. She hasn't completed her transformation yet." Stefan explains.

"H-how does she do that?" Elena asks.

"She has to feed on human blood." Stefan explains.

"And what if she doesn't?"Elena asks.

"She'll die. She may only have a few hours." Stefan says.

"She's upstairs with him right now." Elena says concerned for Jeremy.

"It's ok. She doesn't know what's happening to her yet." Stefan says.

"So when is she gonna know?" Elena questions.

"Right now, she doesn't remember anything. A part of her is still human, but slowly, the deeper she gets into the transition, the memories will start to come back, and then she'll know she has to make the choice." Stefan says.

"The same choice you made?" Elena asks.

• • • •

Jeremy and Vicki are in Jeremy's in the bedroom.

"I'm sorry I'm so much trouble." Vicki says softly.

"Aw, you just...you need to sleep it off, ok?" Jeremy says softly to her, kisses her forehead and gets up to leave, Vicki pulls Jeremy back to the bed. Jeremy hugs her. Her mouth is near his neck and she seems like she's about to bite him.

"No." Vicki says pushing Jeremy away from her, gets up and leave.

"Vick. Vicki!" Matt says as she runs down the stairs.

"She was fine, and then she just...she just freaked out." Jeremy explains to the rest once they come out of the Gilbert house.

"I'm gonna go look for her. Call me if you hear anything." Matt says leaving on his truck.

"I can track her." Stefan says.

"Go." Elena says to him

• • • •  Scarlett's POV • • • •

Ty and I are at his house, in his bedroom. He's busy with something and I let my mind wander off.

"You need to talk to me, Scarlett," Ty says waking to me, I'm laying on his bed facing away.

"I don't need to do anything Tyler," I say, which surprises him, I rarely use his name, it's either Ty, Lockwood or babe. "I just need to breathe Ty, I feel like I'm drowning," I say. I look up at him, and I stand up and kiss him, it's getting heated and he pushes me on the bed, hovering over me, he kisses me and leaves a trail down my neck. He suddenly pulls away.

"No, you're not doing this Scarlett. You're not going to get away with it again Scarlett." He says getting up. "We're going to talk." He states in a matter of fact tone. I just stare at him.

"It hurts Scarlett, it hurts so dam much, and I see you in pain and I don't know what to do to make it feel better. Scarlett if I could take all your pain I would in a heartbeat." He said with tears in his eyes. "The day of the event, you ran out of my car Scarlett, I know you're hurting but I need you to talk to me, or someone." He says. "We lost Gray, our baby, our child, our baby boy Grayson, we lost him, Scarlett, right after you lost your parents." He says making me cry.

"Shut up. Tyler shut up! I don't need a reminder that I killed our child. Why can't you see it!!" I say, he looks shocked by my choice of words and I run out. I don't look back, I unlock the car, I drive off. I drive home and lay on my bed and my tears won't stop. I feel someone wrap their arms around me, I know it's Jer. I lean into him and he strokes my hair as I cry.

"I'm sorry Scarly, I really am," he says in a whisper when he thinks I'm asleep. "I'm sorry Gray couldn't be here with you, us. He would have been a kickass Gilbert, kind like his mom, so strong and loveable. I'm sure he would have Tyler's smile and beautiful eyes. He would have your laugh that lights up the room Scarly. He would have the Lockwood anger issues but he would have the Gilbert side to help control it. I know so, he would want you to be happy. He loves you Scarly, so does mom and dad and Elena, Aunt Jenna and I." Jer says kisses my forehead. "Goodnight Scarly, I love you," Jer says leaving my room and closing the dorm. I cry more and I feel the bed dip, E lays with me holding my hand until I fall asleep.

Words//1140//
I love this chapter because it shows Jeremy & Lottie's relationship! I love their sibling love! It's so amazing, and I cry when I write them!!! Ahh my heart 💗. I feel bad for Tyler he feels as if he's losing Scarlett and he already lost his child with her. I updated twice because I forgot to update yesterday! Enjoy! Vote, comment & share! Thanks!
Updated// September 29, 2019