3: Alone time with her

Today was a Monday. I was extremely tired. Last night my parents had a big fight again. I don't really know what to do about it but it kept me up.

That's not really what makes me mad though, what upset me was that they couldn't at least try to keep it down for Bambam.

He came crawling into my bed last night because he couldn't sleep. They were so inconsiderate. He's fucking ten, he doesn't need to hear his parents fighting in the middle of the night.

And because of that, I am walking to school looking like a zombie from the movie Train to Busan, just much slower. Much much slower. 

My mother saw that Bam and I barely slept. She said we could stay home and rest but I wanted to see Ms. Kim pretty soon, she's becoming my source of happiness other than my brother. Christmas break will be here soon and I wouldn't see her for a week and a half. I need to see her as much as I can now.

I walked into the room and sat in my usual seat. It was only 8:00, I got here super early since I didn't have to take Bam to school.

I did not even say good morning to Ms. Kim like I usually do. I just put my head down and closed my eyes. I had thirty minutes so if I just took a twenty-minute nap I could probably get through the day.

-----------------
Ms. Kim's Pov

It's been two months since school started and It's still the same seeing their grade not pass my class. It really is a disappointment.

But to my surprise, one unknown girl passes my so-called "impossible" class.

Ms. Manoban has been writing about a girl she likes and how she can't have her. It really intrigues me how she describes this lucky girl like she is the only person she sees.

Ever since I saw her the first day I just knew she was different, my heart started to pump fast when her eyes meet mine that's why I quickly diverted it to someone else.

She became someone who I wanted to see first in the morning.

I might have developed a small crush on my student which is not appropriate.

I sigh and saw at it was now 8:00.

The girl I was talking about came to class. I had expected her to greet me like she always does but she didn't which made me raise an eyebrow.

But looking at her, she looks tired.

"Adorable," I thought

She went to her usual spot and put her head down.

Is she tired?

---------------
Lisa's Pov

I felt someone shaking me and I hummed as I started to wake up. I really didn't want to get up.

"Ms. Manoban, wake up" I hear a lovely voice say. I hummed again, slowly opening my eyes

"Come on. It's time for your second period" My eyes went wide as soon as she said those words. I sat up realizing everyone was gone.

"Shit... I'm so sorry I didn't mean to sleep all period. I just didn't get much sleep last night. Please don't kick me out of this class." I said in a panic.

I knew she does not tolerate things like this but I really love this class. This class gives me a reason to see her every day.

I needed this class.

I needed to see her.

"Don't worry dear. I wouldn't dare kick my honor student out. But why did you come to school if you're exhausted? I can see it in your eyes. I knew something was off when you came in and didn't speak to me. What's going on?" I could hear the concern in her voice.