Lena Luthor x Reader Part 2

After what had happened in Lenas office you disappeared. No one could find you and no one had any idea what happened to you. They tried searching for you but all they found was your car with your suitcases of clothes. Everyone had thought you had been kidnapped or worse. You done something worse than that though. You committed the ultimate betrayal not only just to Lena but to Supergirl too.

Warnings- Angst, betrayal, talk of cheating- let me know if you would like me to add anymore

After leaving Lenas office you had rushed over to her penthouse quickly packing up your clothes. You couldn't really bring anything else with you. You wanted to get in and out, leave before Lena could gather herself and try to come and stop you. You didn't want anything to do with her anymore. You just wanted to be able to forget that you had ever met her in the first place. After finishing packing your clothes up you took the suitcases down to you car and threw them in before driving away. You didn't know where you were going or what you were going to do. You had no where to go. All your family had disowned you because you had chosen Lena over them. You scoffed thinking about it now. You had given up everything to be with the woman you loved and she repaid you by jumping into bed with Kara Danvers and potentially with Supergirl too. You could feel as the anger began to flow through your veins again. You wish you could hurt Lena the way she had hurt you. You wanted to be able to take Supergirl down a peg or two. You knew you couldn't though. The moment Supergirl even thought Lena was in trouble she would come running to her rescue and you were no match for a Kryptonian. You shook your head and tried to stop thinking about it. You had never been a violent person in the past, but apparently having your heart shattered by your cheating fiancee was all it took to drive you to violence. You quickly pulled over at some random diner and parked your car. You needed to think right now. You had been driving for awhile with no clear destination in mind. You just wanted to get far away from Lena as quickly as possible. Now that you had done that you needed to try and figure out what your options were exactly. You got out of your car and began to kind of just wander around thinking through the very limited choices you had. You couldn't crash at any of your friends places because you and Lena shared the same friend group and you weren't about to put anyone in the middle of what was going on. You still had your job so you wouldn't be completely fucked. You could always get yourself a cheap apartment or you could put in a job transfer request. It didn't matter where they sent you, but the farther the better. As you were walking around and thinking through your options a sleek black car with tinted windows drove up beside you and stopped. You knew you should probably run because this is how people get kidnapped but right then you didn't particularly care. The window rolled down and you were surprised to see who it was.

"Lillian?" you said with surprise and confusion clear in your voice. She smiled and nodded at you before motioning for you to come closer. You walked over to the window and stared at her. How did she even know where to find you?