Explanation (Part 2)

Author Note:

Disclaimer: Boboiboy and all it's characters are belong to Animonsta Studios.

Enjoy!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Tanah POV (still a flashback)

(A/N: From this chapter and onwards, I will refer Boboiboy as the Original. Just in case if you confused.)

I looked at the Original who looked like he is about to pass out in shock.

This is a huge trouble.

I turned to face my other counterparts. Well, the awaken ones, of course.

"Is everyone okay?"

Api looked excited as he poked the Original many times. Angin looked more interested with the machine that he tinkered (again, read:destroyed) than the present situation. Cahaya was staring at the Original while humming a few times. No idea what he was thinking, new element and all, I were not familiar with Cahaya's personality yet. But one thing I knew, Cahaya's intelectual was the best among the us the elemental powers, since his activation need the user to increase his intelectual. (Boboiboy Galaxy episode 21).

Petir answered, "Well, apart from these two sleeping logs, I think we are all okay."

"So? What now?" Petir then asked me. I scratched my head, not really knowing what to do. This was the first time we been summoned unintentionally, with the Original being here and all nonetheless, and there was no manual book or guide for this unexpected circumstance.

"Erm..."

We, except for Daun and Air for obvious reason, shocked and stepped back when the Original spoke for the first time. "Why are you guys out here?"

I took control of the situation quickly, "Well, you should tell us. You are the one who summoned us after all."

"What? No, I didn't. The watch...huh?" The Original looked at his wrist and saw the absence of the power watch that Ochobot gave him. I looked at my own wrist, the power watch was there, but not functional. I tried to activate the watch, but failed.

Angin, who abandoned his destroyed machine when he heard the Original spoke, asked, "Now what?"

I turned to Cahaya, "Can we fix this? You are the genius among us after all."

Cahaya shrugged. "Well, I am not really sure, the fact that the Original doesn't have the watch, and our watch seems to be malfunction, I need to know what cause this first. We’ll need Ochobot, and perhaps Databot's help too, since this has never happened before."

"Okay, now we..." I were interrupted as the door of medical room suddenly opened. A small figure walked in.

"How interesting..."

A racoon, I believe the same racoon that attacked Original earlier, stand on his hind legs, wearing pirate-like clothes and was holding some sort of headband-like device while smiling deviously at us. The right side of his face was burnt.

"Who are you? How did you get in here?" Petir asked, readied himself to use his power. The other elements, again except for Daun and Air, also readied to use their powers. I stand in front of the Original, in order to shield him from any possible attacks. My instinct screamed danger. Despite the racoon's small body, he gives off a  dangerous vibe. We can't drop our guards to against this one, it was a surprised to see the racoon enter from the main door, as I knew there were guards patrolling in the hallways.