🗒 ❛ Let's make it Official! ༉‧₊˚✧

《𝘌𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘬𝘦》

Quake had asked you to meet him on the rooftop after school,You agreed At his request.

School was done,And students Were already going home except for you.Heading to the rooftop of the school,Slowly opening the door.Spotting quake,Who was looking at the sunset.

Making your way towards him,Quietly tiptoeing.You managed to get behind him and

"BOO!"

"Gah!!"He turned around surprised,Taking a step back.His reaction was really cute,You can't help but laugh at him

"S-sorry quake B-but i had too!"You said between laughs,Sighing he laughed along with you.

After a couple of mins,Both of you stopped.

"Anyways,Why did you ask to meet you here?"you said Raising a brow at him.

Quake looked down,And started fiddling with his fingers.With a mumble he said

"I-i love you...Y/n"Slowly lifting his head up to meet with your E/c orbs while blushing madly

"E-eh?Q-quake. . ."

"It's all so sudden huh?Sorry about that. . .Nevermind--"But was cut off when Your lips curved into a sweet smile

"Silly quake,Of course I love you too~"

His eyes slightly widened,He couldn't believe it You actually returned his feelings.Poor boy couldn't hold so he pulled you in for a passionate yet sweet Kiss.

Both of you pulled away,Quake leaned in and gave you a quick peck on the forehead.

"I guess we're Official then,Y/n~"

《𝘓𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨》

"H-hey Y/n,C-can i talk to you for a sec?"

"Huh?Sure!,I'll be back Yaya!"standing up from your seat,Yaya nodded Chuckling to herself While whispering something

'Goodluck Lightning'

Meanwhile,You followed Lightning Behind The school.Wondering on what he wanted to talk about.

He then stooped on his tracks,Making you to also stop.

"So what do you wanna talk about-"He cut you off by pinning you on a nearby wall.

He held both of your hands with One hand,While the other was placed on your cheek.

You on the other hand,Was blushing non-stop.Your heart skipped a beat

"L‐lightning. . ."You're gaze shifting towards his Chocolate Brown orbs that shined.Leaning a little closer to your face,His lips dangerously close to yours.

"Y/n. . .May i?"

"W‐wha-"You were cut off by a pair off Lips crashing against yours.Shocked by his sudden action You just stayed still not moving an inch.

He pulled away,Staring directly at your E/c Eyes.Red hues dusted his cheeks.Turning his gaze down at the grass

He said with a whisper". . .I l‐love you ok?. . ."Before He let go both of your hands.

You were out of words at this point,Reaching out to hold his hand that were kinda sweaty.

"I love you too!"You replied with a smile that he fell inlove with.Lightning Lifted his head up,both of your foreheads touching.