▪️17 - Tired▪️

"You alright, Daun?" Api asked, looking at the leaf element worriedly.

Technically, Daun, Angin and Api were schoolmates and the three of them studies in the same school, not at all surprising since their big brothers also studies in the same school as them.

Currently, it was time to take their lunch breaks. Sadly, they could only meet up and see each other whenever it's time for their break time since, the three of them have different schedules with none of them shared same classes together. So during breaks, they would spend most of their time eating and talking to each other before they would separate their ways again for their next classes.

"Hm? Oh, I'm fine. I'm just thinking about something..." Daun replied, his eyes stared at the white, cement floor while pursing his lips.

"It's your big brother, isn't it?" Angin asked, making the leaf element nodded slowly as he heaved a sigh.

"You can talk about it with us, you know..." The fire element gently said as he placed a hand on the nature elemental's shoulder.

"There's no need to talk about it, Api." Daun stated. "I'm fine, really..."

Api deeply sighed as if, he wasn't satisfied by his leaf elemental friend's reply. "If you want to talk about it, both me and Angin will just be here to help you, okay?" He softly said, making the leaf element curved a small smile on his lips.

"Okay."

Not for long, the bell rang, signalling for all the students to go back to their respective classrooms for their next class.

The wind element pouted playfully and gave out a loud, groaning awe. "I don't wanna start our next classes yet!" He whined. "I hate history class!" He complained and kept ranting about how he disliked history and how he found it difficult to memorize all the regions of a certain country, which Api and Daun found it hilarious and giggled silently at their friend's reactions as they were walking through the hallway where their classrooms were located. After a few minutes of ranting, the wind element then calmed down and faced his best friends.

"Well I guess, I'll see you guys when I see you?" The blue-capped boy asked, smiling sheepishly at his friends.

"Yeah. See ya!" The red-capped boy waved his hand, bidding his farewell to his two friends as he made his way towards his next class. Angin and Daun also bid their goodbyes to each other as they separated their ways.

<~><~><~>

Quietly, the leaf element was heading towards his next class when...

Someone grabbed him, dragging him away from where he was going and pinned him on the locker while gripping his neck tightly.

Daun groaned, both of his hands held on to the person's hand who was gripping on his neck and looked up to that person.

"Well, well~" A tall boy as same level as Daun but two years older than him, cooed while grinning evilly. "I didn't know you're also studying in this school." He said, smirking.

The leaf element gritted his teeth, his brown eyes glaring at the boy. "Who are you!?"

"You don't remember me?~" The boy asked, his eyes narrowed with one of his eyebrows raised up.

The boy grinned wickedly. "You're that little kid near the ice cream cart, right?" He asked, making Daun gasped in shock, with his eyes widened in terror.

The nature element then remembered. He was one of the boys from before who was trying to scare him when his big brother arrived and protected him from them. He was shocked and couldn't believe that the boy who was trying to hurt him, was also studying in same school as him.