Day 5: 9/10/19

First period was kinda amusing. This kid named nic accused me of tampering with evidence lmaooooo it's funny because we had to make observations about the "crime scene" and there were like fingerprints on a piece of paper so I had to move the computer mouse to see the third set of prints. And he was like "you yell at me for touching the screw driver with my pencil but you full on touch the evidence" lmao he got so triggered. 😂😂

Second period was fun I finished glueing pictures onto my paper making a photo collage so we could decorate our binders with them.

Third period was okay. We took a test but I'm pretty sure I failed. But we were going over the review and the teacher called on me and I was like "what? I wasn't paying attention." That was awkward lol.

Fourth period was good I kinda enjoy applied geometry mainly because we are able to use our compasses.

Fifth period was gym... the class that my ex is in along with my ex friend. That was the worst time I've had since school started. I have no friends in that class with me so it really sucks. It started off with me going into the gym. AND GUESS WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO ME. I WAS LITERALLY ALONE IN THE GYM WITH MY EX AS I WAS TRYING TO PUT MY HOODIE ON IT WAS SO AWKWARD I HAD TO LEAVE. anywho all through class he was glancing over at me I wouldn't have been so weirded out if he hadn't talked crap about me a couple days prior. But that's not even the worst part. We went outside and the gym teacher told us to jog around the track so I walked but he also walked too. I was walking so fast that I accidentally walked next to him for a little while. I slowed down so I wouldn't be right next to him and walked behind him for a bit until we got around to where we were supposed to go. We had to throw a football to a partner to like practice for the game we're playing next class. I partnered up with a girl I've never talked to because ya know I have no friends in that class with me. I had to stand next to my ex friend. The bitch kept death starring me like idek wtf I did to her but I know for a fact I didn't do anything to deserve that. After that we went back into the school and once again I was standing in the gym alone with my ex. I walked out and walked around the school for a bit.

Lunch was okay other than the fact I had to wait for my lunch for like a half hour because when I got in line they were completely out of food so I had to wait for them to make more

The rest of the day flew by quickly so nothing much really happened after that.