Character/Prologue

Name: Adira

Looks:

Rank: Queen

Rank: Queen

Ability: Vector Manipulation

Ability Level: Unknown

Story: She and John were friends since little age because William and her father had been friends since little age too being cripples and all. Unlike John her ability did start showing early on in her life and was considered a prodigy, her ability was powerful but it was an ability that took a lot of brain power yet she used it with little effort. She had to understand, separate, redirect or reflect every little vector to be able to use her ability. She was extremely powerful and smart because of this. When John's ability came she was happy and they soon become King and Queen of New Bostin High School. She had never been subjected to bullying as a kid so she wasn't as violent as John but she was still violent. Still this wasn't her fault, due to her ability and her being perfect she was always the talk of the school and she hated it but it git worse when her and John started dating. When Claire tried to overthrow them the two of them beat every single one of them half to death and were then expelled and sent to a certain punishment room where John broke but she didn't. Because of this she was sent to the higher ups to take care of it.. but during this time all she thought about was John... how does she get out? Read and find out.

Prologue

Third Peron POV

When Adira was sent to the higher ups she was tested a lot yet she always refused to give in to them and follow their orders. She had limited contact with the outside world and that time she used to talk to John. He always told her everything that happened during the time she couldn't talk to him so she even knew about Seraphina.

But one day that contact was taken away from her. She wasn't allowed to talk to him anymore and this pushed her over the edge. She warned them that she would rampage and destroy the whole place if they didn't allow her to talk to him or better yet let her go. The moment they said no she started her rampage breaking every expensive thing in her sight until finally she was allowed to leave but she had to go to Wellston with John in order to keep an eye on her.

She didn't really have a problem with that seeing as she'd get to be with him again. She did have a problem with the system they had but that was irrelevant as long as she was with him again. And so she was finally released after so long and was sent to the airport where she contacted John's father and he came for her taking a plane to go visit John.

Unknown to them Seraphina was in his house so when they finally made it there expecting to see John well..

Adira POV

"Are you sure this is the right house Will?" I ask as we walk the steps and he opens the door.

"Of course, John!" He says just to stop and I glance inside to see a girl with purple/pink hair.

"Wait, you're not John." Will says freaking out.

"Neither are you." She answers back while looking at him.

"Oh, you're John's dad! You two look so alike." She says causing Will to recognize her.

"Ah, purple hair! You must be Seraphina." He says walking in as I too walk in closing the door behind me, so we are in the right house... but what is she doing here?

"It's nice to finally meet you!" Will says as I stay in the corner just watching their exchange.

"Likewise mister-" She started waiting for him to answer.

"Please call me William!" Will answers.

"John talks about you quite a bit." Seraphina says making me chuckle, oh he's not gonna let that go.

"He does? Well that's kinda embarrassing. Where is he anyway?" Will asked and now that he mentions it I can't sense him.

"Oh, school just let out so he's probably on his way back now." Seraphina answers making me confused.

"Huh? How'd you get here so soon then?" Will asked.

"I'm suspended." She says simply as I shake my head with a quiet chuckle.

"Suspend- how did you pull that off?! What kind of kids is my son hanging out with?!" I laugh at his reaction and I saw Seraphina glance at me.

"I got caught reading a certain book. You probably know about it, it's called 'Unordinary'." I raise a brow, how did she managed to get that book?

"Uh.. is that so?" Did John give it to her? If I'm not mistaken that book was written for John to try and keep him in line. John had told me all about it and it was helping him but he would never give it to just anyone.

"It's ok though, my suspension ends on Friday, 4 pm. I'll move back to the dorms by then." Wait she was staying here?! Oh John you and me have a few things to talk about!

"I didn't realize you two were so close.  He wouldn't give that book away so easily. Especially with it being banned and all.. sorry it got you into trouble." Yeah no kidding. I knew they were close but this...

"Nah it's my fault I got caught." She says.

"But to be honest I'm surprised Wellston didn't end up kicking you out because of it. At least that's what I hear is what happens to kids that are discovered with it." Will says.

"They would never get rid of me." I look at her, she thinks that now, but she doesn't know that the authority enjoys breaking those who don't follow them and their rules. No matter how powerful you are they can get rid of you if they find you a threat.

"I guess John really wasn't kidding when he said you were very powerful. He doesn't give out complements often. So out of curiosity, of the two of you who is stronger?" I widen my eyes but let out a sigh when she laughs it off.

"Sera I'm bac- what the f-?" I chuckle to myself from my place.

"John! Welcome home!" Will says.

"D-dad! What are you doing here?!" John says and he didn't look very excited.