Chapter Thirty One

Chapter song: Psychotic Kids by YUNGBLUD

Y/N's p.o.v.

I woke up with my head laying on Colby's bare chest. It was bright and looked pretty late in the evening. Colby's had was rubbing circles on my back and he was on his phone. "Well, good morning sleepyhead." He said, placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

"What time is it?" I asked pulling myself up off Colby.

"Around noon. Figured I'd let you sleep. You seemed tired." He smiled. His blue eyes were bright because of the natural light coming through the windows.

"Thanks..." I whispered and got up off the bed. As I stood I forgot I wasn't wearing pants under my big shirt and my black underwear showed for a second. I embarrassingly looked behind me to see Colby grinning. "Keep your eyes to yourself, Mr.Brock." I said smiling. I opened his door to go to the bathroom and was met face to face with Sam. I shut Colby's door and turned back to him.

"So I saw Colby's not on the couch..." he said grinning and wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh shut up Sam, we both couldn't sleep and so he slept in there with me. THATS IT." I said enunciating the last two words.

"Alright, alright." He said raising his hands up in surrender and walking away laughing. I turned and walked into the bathroom.

Once I was finished I walked back into Colby's room. "So do you want to go out to eat?" He asked sitting up, on one arm, on the bed. I sat down on the edge of the bed next to him, pulling the T-shirt down my legs.

"Yea that's fine, I'll just wear the jeans I wore here." Colby laid back down snaking his arms around my waist and laying his head by my hip.

"Alright." He said his voice deep and raspy. I reached my hand down and played with his hair. Eventually he pulled away and I got up to get my pants. Without taking off the shirt I pulled my jeans on. Colby got up behind me and walked over to his closet. He grabbed a pink hoodie and black jeans. He turned back to me, "Do you want a hoodie?" He asked. For the party I wore the cheetah print shirt he got me and I wasn't feeling like dressing up right now.

 For the party I wore the cheetah print shirt he got me and I wasn't feeling like dressing up right now

"Yeah." I answered. He smiled and turned around grabbing a random red sweatshirt and passing it to me. I didn't have my bra on so I grabbed the sweatshirt and my bra and went to the bathroom.

 I didn't have my bra on so I grabbed the sweatshirt and my bra and went to the bathroom

When I was done getting dressed I washed my face to get all of last nights makeup off. I guess today was going to be a makeup free day. My hair was a tangled mess so I threw it up into a messy bun, pulling out a few baby hairs.

I walked out of the bathroom, going into Colby's room. He was sat on his couch, fully dressed and ready to go. His hair was curly from sleeping and I'm glad he wasn't going to straighten it. It was so cute curly. He looked up at me and smiled. This is the first time he's seen me completely without makeup. At the water park I still had mascara and my eyebrows on. "Wow, you're beautiful baby." He said standing up next to me. 'Baby.' It was so cute when he said that. I loved it. I blushed looking down and he grabbed my chin pulling my face up to look at him. We stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds until he placed a soft kiss on my forehead. His hand moved from my jawline to my hand, interlocking it with his own. "Let's go get some food." He said pulling me out the door.

A/N: I'm so sorry about my posting being spotty. Just got a lot to do with school staring back up. Hopefully I'll have more time over this weekend but we will see. Love you guys!
-Sam