Chapter 10- Boxes

Millow lead him to her door and took out her keys. She picked out a purple key and stuck it in the loxk twisting. Andrew watched as he head a click. Millow looked back at him and smiled before opening the door.

"Brace yourself..." Millow said in an exxagerated tone. Andrew laughed and she was kind of serious. Millow knew that if her apartment was left for a whole day that the smell would be overwhelming.

Not a bad smell but an extremely good one. She had these air fexherners that sprayed automatically all around her house. Without any carbon dioxide coming from a breathing human the smell would be strong. Millow rolled her eyes and held her nose starting to breath through her mouth. Andrew looked at her confused as she opened the door.

Andrew stepped in a little after Millow and scrunched his face.

"Fucking hell!" Millow laughed behund her hand and raised her eyebrows at him. He covered his face and closed her door and loxked it. Millow uncovered her face adjusting to the smell a bit. Millow walked into the living room setting her phone and the bags down. She grabbed the milk and went to the kitchen in silence. Andrew sat on her couch and looked at all of the grey stuff. He had uncovered his face also adjusting to the smell.

He heard a refirgerator open and then close.

"Um-!"

"Hold on Andrew!" Millow was in the kitchen having a small panic attack. She breathed in and out and walked to the living room to a confused Andrew.

"I was just gonna say your house looked nice..." Millow smiled. Andrew looked cute when he pouted.

"We didng come here for pouting Andrew come on... I dont habe any underwear on remember."

"Wait- what?"

"I didnt mean it in that way Andrew! Come on you know what I meannn" Millow carried out her last word. Andrew smiled at her and got up. Millow turned around avoiding Andrew for a mere second. She started to walk down the hallway with Andrew behind. She looked at the clock as she passed it 4:00.

Millow turned abrubtly grabbing Andrew as he almost passed her room. He looked up from his bag of chips and gawked. Not like anything he imagined. Millow looked at him.

"What the fu- Um, how did you manage to grab those while we were walking." Millow looked at his hands with the chips and churros in them.

"Slight of hand."Millow smirked and took a great opportunity.

"Yes, you do have a very slight hand." Millow bit her lip and watched and Andrew blushed. He then regained confidence quickly.

"Dont forget whos half naked." Andrew gave her a once over. Millow snarled and turned around and went to her closet after taking the churros from him. Andrew followed behind."Why is your closet sooo far away Millie??" Andrew gave a fake pout. He had put the chups and churros down on her nightstand.

Millow rolled her eyes and proceeded to open her closet. "I dont know if you mind but can you go to my attic and grab allll the damn boxes from up there." Andrew gave her a stern look. She wasnt in her headspace but he still didnt want her talking like that. "Pleassee Papa!" Millow used the spanish version.

"You make me sound old," Andrew fake shuddered,"wheres the attic."

Millow smiled,"Middle of the hallway, look above you and grab the tie and pull." Millow turned back to the closet as Andrew walked out of her large room.

Andrew went a bit farther away from Millows room and looked up at the door above him. He grabbed the tie and pulled down. He started to clinb the ladder stair things. He reached the top and looked around. Pretty, he thought. Andrew saw two large boxes and four smaller ones to the right of him. To the left he saw some drawers and three more big boxes.

"What the hell are all these boxes..." He mumbled to himself. He stepped up and stood and started walking towards his right. He picked up two smaller boxes and started to bring them down.

Millow looked through her closet and picked out a big blue hoodie that read LOVER and some blue jeans with plain black jordans. She head Andrew come into her room and saw him bring in two smaller boxes as she finished braiding one side of her haid into a french braid.

 She head Andrew come into her room and saw him bring in two smaller boxes as she finished braiding one side of her haid into a french braid

Andrew didnt give Millow a second glaance before leaving her room again and finishing off her second braid. He came back in with two more small boxes on top one another. Andrew left again and came back a couple of more times and finally finished bringing down the boxes.

"What are all of these?"

"Well the bigger boxes are summer clothes I packed up, and the smaller ones are summer shoes, and then their are empty ones just like these which once held my winter clothes and shoes which are now all in my closet!" Millow gestured to her closet. She was sitting on her bed and Andrew sat beside her.

"Sooo...." Andrew said. Millow looked at him.

"Hm?" He looked down.

"You... actually want me to be your daddy?"

"Oh you must not want me to be-"

"Hold the phone, I never said that, I just asked a simple question." Andrew looked up at Millow this time.

"Well... I havent had a daddy for years really..." Millow carried off and started to look at the boxes. Andrew held her head up by her chin.

"And?"

"And... I think I might need to get used to it..."

"So?"

"Yes... I want you to be my daddy." Millow reached over to her nightstand and grabbed his churros. Andrew looked at her and growled playfully. He grabbed his churros and looked at Millow.

"Seriously this is my bag!"

"Really Andrew?"

"Yes, I am not sharing this bag if you obviously have your own." Millow huffed.

"Fine..." Millow muttered something. Andrew ignored it and ate a churro.

"I didnt know boyfriends could be so cruel but I remember now."

"Boyfriend?"

"Yes, we may as well be dating if your going to be my daddy." Millow looked at him seriously.

"Oh yeah, you are right, dont want you dating someone while I am the one taking care of you" Andrew ate another churro and Millow sighed.

"Whats wrong?"

"We have to pack up my autumn and winter clothes againnnn!" Millow flopped backwards onto her bed. Andrew laughed and look up at a clock in her room. It was 5:30.

"Ready for dinner?" Andrew leaned over and touched Millows stomach. Millow looked up at him smiling widely.

"What?" Andrew asked a bit horrified.

"Your gonna love this!!" Millow jumped up startling Andrew. She got off the bed and pulled both of his hands.
--

Comment

Share

Vote