Satanic Rituals

I am so sick and tired of my teachers saying that my drawings are too fucking dark! I drew a picture of a dead person, whoopdy-fucking-doo! Death is a normal part of life, asshole! Now, shut the fuck up and deal with it before I shove this coffee cup down your fucking throat!! *sighs* I'm good, I'm cool..

Anyway, I drew a HetaOni picture, specifically one where Italy is dead and Germany is placing a rose on his chest, and put it in my writing binder. I take it up with me to Mrs. Carr's, a therapist at school, room and she freaks out. "Oh my god! I don't like that picture! It's so dark! SATANIC RITUALS, DEAR LORD, SAVE US FROM THIS EVIL!!!!" and I'm like "It's a picture of a deceased person that fought for his friends lives, CALM YOUR FUCKING TITS!!" But then she calls my dad and is like "Your daughter is crazy and is possibly practicing black magic! WE GOTTA THROW HER IN THE NUT HOUSE!!!!!!" And my dad is just so done with everybody's bullshit so he comes up to the school and basically tells her to piss off then takes me out with him to have a long talk, pick up my mum, and get some lunch.

But seriously, it's a dead person not a satanic book now calm down! GEEZ!!