I'm Captin Man son (nickeloden⬇)

Henry Hart x Captin Man son! Reader
Warning: abuse, nightmare or night Terrors, hospital, divorce

smut
Henry POV

I walked out of the elevator of junk & stuff to The Man Cave "Hey Henry" Everyone said but one random dude

"Henry, This is my son" Ray said as he brought the dude over to me "my name is (name) " He said as with confidence but he looked nothing like ray (sorry if you do, just change it) and acted nothing like him "my name henry" I said as I looked at him but I couldn't of think what can happen else can happen while I was working

he can just randomly slip kisses to me while I- "Henry!" ray exclaimed as he snap me out of my daydream "yes?" I said blushing, the alarm was going off "it's toddler" Charlotte said "Henry, (n

"(Name) will be coming with us for this trip as (cool superhero name)" Ray told me "sure" I said

"Let's blow a bubble and fight some crime" He said as he passes (name) his gum tube (what is it called?) And we all blow bubble (your suit is some thing with the same color as ray, you choose what it looks like)

"You and Henry sharing a tube" Ray said to (name) as he get pushed to me
"Sure" He said as he looked up at me

Ray POV

'this can't be happening' I thought as I look at them blush "okay let's go" I said as I hoped in my platform under the tube
I looked to see Henry blushing madly as (name) hold on to Henry, hiding his face "Up the tube" We both said as we do the thing we do to go up the tube.
(?)
(At the toddlers place)
(The place where it have that deep ball pit)

Henry POV

As we walked inside the toddlers playhouse, the first thing that happened was when the lights turned off, "What happened? " "Who touching me? " "Get off of me! " "Be quite! " "Kid, where are you? " "Hey stop!" Was all yelled before the lights turned on.

(Name) was hanging over the ball pit, "umm, what the hell? " He said as he looked down "Hello, Captain Man and Kid Danger, Oh is this your new 2nd sidekick? " Toddler said as he walked towards us.

"Give him up" I growled at Toddler, "Aw, is Kid Danger trying to get his little boyfriend back? " Toddler replied as he grabbed a remote from his pocket.

"This can lower Your boy toy into the pit in a minute" Toddler said as he laughed at us "Oh, try and take me to jail, he will be gone in a minute".

" Kid, you got a plan? " Ray asked "Um... How about you distract toddler while I get (name)? " I said "sure".

" Toddler, you can't catch me" Ray yelled before running to the back area of the playhouse "I'm going to get you down" I said before jumping on the pack of stuff in this place "Hurry" He said as I started hearing Ray footsteps.

(Name) looked at me as he step on to the edge of the platform we was on, "I think we should get going before Ray comes back" I said as I notice that it only been a few minutes "or..." He said before kissing me on the lips making me surprised to be kissing him.

"I shouldn't of done that... " He said looking down as he unwrapped his hands from around my neck "no, I liked it" I started to lean in for him to kiss me again as we started making out forgetting about everything, I heard a camera snap.

"That is so cute" I hear Ray said as we turned around to see Toddler tied up against the pole and Ray holding his phone out, "Um... We should get going" (Name) said as he seemed embarrassed by me.

The ride back to the Man Cave was awkward as we came back to Man Cave, (name) walked off to his room, I started to wonder if I was a Problem, I begin walking to his room as I got closer I heard him mumble random phrases.