Chapter. 6: "Lost and Found."

~ Time Skip ~

The sun set and rose again.

I'm assuming it was Friday? Maybe I was in that weird facility for longer then I thought and I've actually been gone for weeks, hell maybe even months.

Nah I'm over exaggerating. The season is still the same and I'd be wayyy different if it had been months. I continued to walk North, because I was tired of running and I couldn't just keep relying on drugs.

Suddenly I came to a stop.. I heard the booming noise of a waterfall.

Next thing I knew, I was running as fast as I could towards the noise. The noise was getting louder.

I wasn't paying attention to where I was running so I ended up almost falling into a lake.

I quickly held onto a nearby tree before I fell, Wait..

A lake! A waterfall! Is this..

I quickly looked across the lake,

It's the camp! I'm back! I'm finally back!

I smiled and started running around the lake and towards the camp.

After almost 10 minutes of running, I finally managed to reach the camp. I looked around, I was at the dock. I didn't waste any time in rushing over towards where the cabins where and looking for mine,

"..Cabin 4.. Cabin 6.. Cabin 8.." I thought out loud, I turned around from Cabin 8 and saw Cabin 9.

I ran towards it and started pounding on the door with whatever energy I had left.

Seconds later, Jack opened the door in an annoyed manner.

"Y'know you don't have to hammer a door for an answer, little shi-" he stopped speaking once he saw me standing there, with really bruised and swollen looking legs, and blinked a few times I'd assume in disbelief.

He immediately helped me inside then brought me to the bathroom and started searching for medical supplies.

"Jeez.. what did you do, run the whole way here from wherever you were?" Jack asked

"Yeah that's the gist of it." I shrugged "it's fine though, it doesn't feel painful at all"

"..Excuse you? I don't know if you've realized but your legs look like they want to leave your own body, so are you sure about that?" He said

"Toby is in our room being a sad shell and since it's Sunday, Credits went with Naomi to go look for you." Jack scratched his neck "You should go talk to Toby."

I nod and thanked him before I left the room.

I was now infront of Toby and Jack's bedroom door,

okay.

I knocked the door a few times.

"Get lost, Jack." Toby said from the other side of the door

I slowly turn the door knob and creak it open, the room was dark, the only light was coming from cracks through the closed curtains.

I walked inside,

"..what did I just say?" Toby grumpily muttered as I hear a squeaking noise indicating he laid
on his bed.

Man, he's pissed.

"Leave and close the door.." Toby sighed still thinking I was Jack "I'm not joking. Leave!"

I closed the door all the way, making him think that I, or in other words, ""Jack"" left.

The next thing I knew, I heard a Toby muffled sigh from Toby. He probably put his face into a pillow or something.