He's Back: Part One

"Bailey." Sasha called my name in a low whisper because Judith was fast asleep in my arms.

"Yeah? what's up?"I asked back with the same whisper.

"Have you seen bob around?"

"No, not since dinner. I thought he was with you." I said getting a tad worried. I set Judith aside, and got up with her.

"No don't be worried, just take care of Judith. He's probably some where around here." She told me, and gave my shoulder a not so reassured squeeze.

I picked Judith up anyways, and followed her out closing the door behind her.
I stood next to the door. I knew this was too good to be true. Everything is always too good to be true.

I set Judith down in her some what of a bed, and hurried over to Carl.
"Carl. Carl." I called his name in a whisper, moving his hair to wake him up.

"What? what's wrong are you okay?" Carl asked, in fear for me because he could see that I wasn't okay.

"Bob's missing, Sasha just went to go look for him. Carl I'm scared, I'm scared for us all." He moved my hair from out of my face and hugged me.

"I won't let anybody hurt you."

Judith started crying hysterically, but for no apparent reason. She's fussy lately.

"Shhh, it's okay." i told her, rubbing her head and patting her back. I wanted her to stop crying as soon as possible.

About twenty minutes had passed since Sasha had left to look for bob. I was worried, we all were.

"I'm going after her. My dad and Tyreese are both gone too." Carl said, strapping his gun into his holder.

"No, Carl. I don't want you out there by yourself. That's too dangerous." I said trying not to raise my voice because I already got Judith back to bed.

"That's my dad out there. That's Sasha and Tyreese. I can't just leave them."

"Carl I understand, but let's be more rational."

"I'm being irrational, bailey? because I want to go look for my dad."

"No, because you could be killed!" I actually yelled at him, and Judith began to cry again.

I stopped yelling at Carl and picked her up, rocking her up and down so she'd stop crying.

Then the doors of the church busted open revealing a very pissed off Sasha, Rick, and Tyreese.

"What're you doing huh? what game are you playing?" Sasha asked Gabriel, walking up to him.

"ANSWER ME!" Sasha yelled, pulling a knife out.

I took myself and Judith into the back room because I knew it wouldn't be pretty. I definitely didn't want to stick around if Sasha was going to cut a priest up in his own church, nope.

I set Judith down after she'd stop crying and tried to calm down. The situation that we're all in is just so shitty and I couldn't handle it. Bob is gone..

Daryl and Carol are gone.

I was about to head back out to the group, but I hear crying. Only It wasn't Judith's crying, it sounded like a woman.

"Somebody please just help me." I heard her agonizing tears and whines.

I grabbed my gun, and slowly walked out the back of the church. I could make out a dark haired woman, lying on the ground.

"Will you help me..? please?" She was sobbing awfully hard.

"Are you bit?" I asked, holding onto my gun tightly.