Hogwarts

_3rd Pov _

Hermione had healed enough to get back to Hogwarts . She wheeled through the familiar halls , her body was powerless to the mortal touch . Until the Docters find a cure she is stuck in a Muggle wheelchair . Although she has enchanted it to wheel its self. Hermione was still the "brightest witch of her age," Draco on the other hand . Was lost after he had seen his girlfriend engulfed in a green light wich now to the young man resembled hell fire. The fire that Draco used to see in his own Father's eyes. His father had been possessed by Tom in his other skin his unhappy skin.  "You will not see the last of me !" Draco's Father screamed as the carriage wisked him away to Azkaban. For dark rich wizards they must used carriages to transport . Only for magic safty reasons. Draco didn't even cry once his father was gone . Only because it had been a dream , a dream Hermione wasn't back yet. He had no children Voldemort was gone Tom was gone. That night Draco stood on hus balcony thinking when his thoughts were no longer a bad / good dream. There was the Riddle girl sitting in her jet black wheel chair  in the door way behind him.
But she wasn't her normal self, she was changed . Her hair turned bright pink and she blushed at the sight of her boyfriend . Hermione loved Draco and he loved her but they could never be together as she faded away at the touch of his rough finger. "It really was my own dream." Draco stated as he walked back to his king sized bed slipping under the Slytherin green slik sheets soon enough. Draco fell into a deep slumber alone that dark night . The platinum blonde haired boy would never forget the Riddle twins.

The End...