Haunted

Elena wakes up and goes into the bathroom.

"Sorry." Elena says.

"Oh, no, it's cool, I'm done." Jeremy says.

"You're up early. Where are you going?" Elena asks.

"Police station. They're organizing the search party for Vicki, so..." Lottie says behind Elena.

"Wait. Shouldn't you guys  be going to school?" Elena asks.

"What? You're kidding me, right?" Jeremy asks.

"You guys shouldn't skip school. If they find her, we'll know. That's what cellphones are for." Elena says.

"If Bon was missing you'd be out there looking for her, Elena this is my best friend we're talking about." Lottie says in disbelief.

"Yeah, your lips keep movin'. I don't know why." Jeremy says and Lottie and him leave.

• • • •

"Hey man!" Jake says to Matt, they're currently at Mystic Falls High School.

"Hey!" Matt says. Matt sees both Lockwoods, Tyler and Jake.

"I heard they're putting together a search party for Vicki." Tyler says.

"She just called. She's okay." Matt says.

"Ooh good. That's great. I figured you must have been goin' out of your mind." Jake says.

"Little bit. Yeah." Matt says.

"I was just gonna offer. You know, if there's anything we could do." Tyler says.

"I appreciate it." Matt says.

• • • •

"I have got your costume. It's all here." Caroline says.

"Seriously?" Bonnie says as Caroline has a witch costume.

"Come on. Can someone please be excited that it's Halloween? I just wanna have fun, you know, just some silly, fluffy, Damon free fun." Caroline says.

"Hey, isn't this the one you got from Damon?"Bonnie asks.

"Yep. Wear it. Toss it. I don't care. I just want it gone. Hey, have you seen Elena? Do we know what she's wearing?" Caroline states.

"I was with Grams all weekend. I haven't talked to her. Maybe she's with Stefan." Bonnie says.

"Riding to his castle on his white horse." Caroline says.

"Don't be bitter. It provokes wrinkles." Bonnie says.

• • • •

"Coffee is our friend. It's the caffeine. It circulate through our veins, and it warms our body so we're not so cold to the touch." Stefan says to Vicki, they're currently in the Salvatore boarding house sitting in the dinning table with Elena.

"Well, what if I wanna drink human blood?" Vicki asks.

"You're gonna have to learn to live with that urge and fight it on a daily basis one day at time." Stefan tells Vicki.

"Oh god! Don't start with that whole 12 steps thing. School counselor has been down that road, and it doesn't work for me." Vicki says annoyed.

"It can work. It's your choice, Vicki." Stefan tells her.

"So you've never tasted human blood?" Vicki questions.

"Not in a long time." Stefan answers truthfully.