BONUS CHAPTER!

Your POV
Everything was amazing, it was perfect. We were all out at the enchanted lake just for fun. It was a day to relax because we have had such a hectic several months or so, with all the Hades' stuff. Now, I was proud to wear all my colors.

Now people knew not to piss me off, and even if they did there was only one person who could calm the flame, and that of course, was Harry. "Love, do ye want some water?" I smiled at him. "I would love some, thanks Harry." He grins back and walks over to the table. Suddenly everything starts shaking.

"Everyone! Get out of 'ere! We don't have much time!" A whirlpool began to form in the lake. "Harry!" "I'll be fine love, I promise no matter wha'.... I'll get back teh ye." With those final words he's sucked into the whirlpool and everything goes black.

Harry's POV
I wake up dry, in a familiar place. What the? "Harry, come on. Get ready, we're going to Auradon today." What? We were already in Auradon.... wait.... I get up and check my phone. My eyes widened. "August 16th...." No no no... "Harry? Are you okay?" "..... no.... I'm not...." "What's the matter?"

I look over at her. ".... I went back in time...." I hear a familiar laugh. No.... I look over at the mirror and see an unpleasantly familiar face. "Yer supposed teh be dead!" He chuckles then looks at something behind me. "What? Did you really think that that was the end of the story? Well, you asked for it, so now you shall revive. After all... everyone deserves a second chance.... right?"

Then everything fades to black.

You guys wanted a sequel, you brought this torture among yourselves 😏😏 good luck, making it out alive this time.