The one with the baby shower

Dear Diary,
It's been a great being pregnant, this child loves to eat. Today we're finding out the gender at the baby shower. Ty has been satisfying my cravings and my needs. Since I got pregnant my sex drive has gone through the roof. It's surprising. At times it's a bit disgusting. But it's a craving. This child loves chocolate too, and I have the beautiful pregnancy glow as my friends tell me. Tyler, Matt and Jake have been building the baby's cribe on for the past months.
-Yours Truly Scarlett

• • • • Scarlett's POV • • • •

"So our parents threw us a baby shower. How are you feeling?" Ty ask as he rumbs my tummy.

"I think you should ask your son, he loves kicking." I say he smiles and kisses me.  He bends down to my tummy and kisses it.

"Hi baby, it's your daddy, I just need you to stop kicking mommy so she won't kick me. Please baby G." He says making me giggle.  He kiss my tummy again. We feel a flash go off, we turn to see E with a camera.

"Look guys." E shows us the picture.

"It's so beautiful, can you make me a copy?" Ty asks. She nods.

"Thank you E." I say.

We hear our parents making speechs

"Thanks to everyone who's accompanying us to celebrate the baby shower and gender revilal of our grandchild." Mr.Lockwood says.

"Now, can we all go outside, to reveal the gender." My mom says. Ty leads us outside, he kisses me and his hand is rubbing my stomach. There's a box, with pink and blue with question marks. A yellow ribbon wrapped around the box.

"So in the count of three you will open the box." Mom instructs to us. I smile and nod my head. I'm wear a beautiful white dress that shows off my pregnant belly.

"One, two, three." The crowd counts Ty and I pull on the ribbon and the box opens and blue balloons come out making us smile and I feel my eyes water. Ty pulls me into a hug and kisses me.

"We're having a baby boy." I say smiling at him. He wiped my tears away, and I come realization that I'm crying happy tears.

"We're having a baby boy." Tyler confesses, making smile even wider.

"That Lockwood gene." I say making him laugh.

"That Lockwood gene." He lets out laughing. Our friends come congratulate us and we all speak.

"So do we announce the baby's name?" I ask Ty.

"All up to you." He says. I eat some of the funnel cake they have and I drink it with chocolate milk. Tyler seems unfazed by my eating habits and he learned his lesson.

Flashback

Tyler and I were laying on my bed, I was eating ice cream with cereal in it and some Nutella. I had some saltine crackers with jam as we watch Gilmore Girls. I eat a scoop of ice cream and let moan caching Ty's attention.