Unholy Family Meeting

Jane

"Ciao, Nev." Leo said as he showed up from behind me.

"Ciao my ass!" The girl whose name I just came to know was Nev, gritted. "You forget us. You forget me!"

"No, I'd never forget you, Ginevra." Leo defended himself. "I called you last week but you're too busy in having a manicure."
Nev's eyes narrowed. "I thought you'd call me back but you didn't 'cause you're busy with that high school
b—" Leo cut off as Nev pounced over him causing me quickly stepped aside.

She threw her arms around him and exclaimed, "Oh brother, Forgive me for my immature behaviour." She kissed his cheek and whispered so only I could hear her aside from Leo himself, "Don't you dare speak a word about Capito. Mom doesn't know about him."

"Only if you make Lasagna for me."

She smiled brightly, "Off-course." They broke apart and promptly her gaze fell on me. "Oh, hello there."

"Hello, I'm Jane." she looked amused by my gesture as I held my hand to shake. Shaking her head, she pulled me in a tight hug.

"Girls hug." She let out a cheerful laugh. At the exact moment I became fan of this girl. Who could say she was only sixteen?

"So...Who's hungry?" Alessia asked clasping her hands together.

"Starving!" We all said in unison.

***

"When you're going to bring her to my boutique?" Asked Alessia to Leo bringing a glass of wine to her lips. "You got a perfect body, Jane. I'd really love to try my best dresses on you."

Her unexpected compliment had brought a faint blush to my cheeks. "Thanks, Mrs..um.."

"Just Call me Alessia." She addressed.

"Yeah, Alessia." Ever since I'd stepped in that mansion I'd been trying not to make imbecile remarks. But now, here I was stupidly gonna address Leo's divorced aunt as 'Mrs Vincenzo'. Although it wasn't my fault since she was the woman who had addressed herself as Alessia Vincenzo at the doorway, and I just repeated the same thing. Still, I wondered why she addressed herself as Vincenzo without any sign of hesitation when she had got divorced from her husband.
"Thanks for the compliment though, I rather prefer inner beauty."

Alessia nodded earnestly. I caught a glimpse of Leo staring at me intensely across the table, but when I held his gaze he averted his eyes and fixed on the Lasagna.

"You're right about the inner beauty, Jane." Ginevra beamed, "The soul must be beautiful...pure. Only a guy who is truly and madly in love with you would understand it." Her gaze fell on Leo. "However, the guy like my brother would always prefer tits and ass."

Leo passed her a black look.
"Why everyone thinks that low of me?"

Ginevra filled her mouth with pasta and pointed the fork towards Leo. "Because you're the one who used to pretend drunk in parties and tripped on the dance floor only to get a nice view of asses."

"She's lying." Leo dictated promptly with a look that said 'my-sister-is- a-crazy-bitch-and-you-shouldn't-trust-on-a-single-bullshit-that-comes-out-of-her-mouth.'

Meanwhile, I started laughing carelessly. "Oh god Leo, I like your sister."

"Off-course you like her. She's Just Like you." Leo grumbled, "Bitch."

Ginevra commented, "But men are the new bitches."

"Stop cursing on my land!" Furiously, Alessia slammed both of her hands on the table that made us zipped our lips for a span of time until we finished our lunch, and quietly went to Ginevra's room where we again began laughing like a maniac.

I liked Ginevra. Her radiant and optimistic personality was the exact reason why I got opened with her and told her everything that had happened in these last couple of weeks. From me, taking revenge with Ryder and ends up sucking my boss clean and pretending that we're in a happy relationship in front of Erica Hans to surprisingly ending lusting over him.

"Your brother is evil, and it's hot." I sank into the headboard and sighed.
Giggling, she lay herself beside me and started playing with the strand of her hair. "Sometimes I got confused between punching and riding his fucking gorgeous face."

"You know he wasn't always like this." She said pensively staring the ceiling. That statement took me back to the elevator where first time I witnessed Leo having Anxiety attack.

I'd never thought a guy with a cheerful personality like Leo who was also a certified womaniser had been suffering from PTSD. I witnessed him first time in the elevator when the lights went off. Somehow the darkness triggered the attack. And when I asked him about the reason behind it after the encounter in the elevator he just shut me up with 'I'd a troubled childhood.'

Does Ginevra know about that? Or if she knows then should I ask him about that?

"What do you mean?" I inquired curiously, even though my mind consistently shouting at me not to ask further. Curiosity kills the cat! Curiosity kills the cat!

But I'm not a cat. I'm a bitch!

She straightened herself in a sitting position and about to open her mouth when door slammed open and Leo walked in.

Our heads snapped in his direction in unison.

Leo blinked amusingly. "If you're done having chit-chat then we should get going."

Can't the boss from hell have gotten late by a minute?

We exchanged our greetings and took our leave.

It was six in the evening when I stepped out of the shower and put on a white t-shirt with blue denim jeans.

When we returned to hotel I'd noticed a bar across the street. It was the sign board who took my heart that reads 'We have beer cheaper than your ex.' and I immediately made up my mind to take a trip to it. Since Leo owed me a drink for apology I went to his room to make him come along with me.

When I entered I realised he wasn't in there. Suddenly his shower turned on.

He must be in bathroom.

I searched his bedside drawer and produced a pen and paper. Quickly, I'd written a note for it and pinned it on the mirror with a chewing gum.

'I hope you haven't forgot about our vodka apology party. Meet me at the bar across street.'

Ps- 'If you try to get ding-dong with me while I'm woozy, Not even mother mary will be able to save your dick from me.'

Giving a last glance to bathroom I found my way to the bar.

***

Ciao, My Bombshells! It's daddy Leo here. The last few chapters were boring. Weren't they?
I know what you wattpad readers want.

A chapter full of hot and steamy scenes!

Don't worry. Daddy Leo will take good care of your juicy forbidden desires but you've to share this story to your wattpad friends first.

I promise I'll let Jane ride my face if there's lots and lots of votes and reads.

;)