Chapter 7: They are friends (for now)

"Tell me, are you afraid?"

Silence took over the room, Baby even stopped meowing. The two people (plus a cat) stared at each other. One had a sly smile while the other gazed fondly.

"What is there to be afraid?" Han Jungsik put his hand on the youth's soft hair. Stroking it slowly like he would to Baby.

What is there to be afraid? Yun Gyeong is the only friend he had made for the first time. The real friend whom he trust the most. He knew that the youth is different from the rest.

"You, you're not going to be my body guard." Han Jungsik smiled at the confused look throwned at him. He can clearly see the youth's thought on his face.

"But—"

"You are my brother from now on. A friend that I value the most." Yun Gyeong looked at the big ancestor's 'isn't it a fair deal?' face.

Thinking about it for a second, it is actually not bad. He too had little friends back on his original world. Aside from his comrades, his big brother and sister-in-law, and the crown prince, the rest are just insignificant hypocrite people.

"Jungsik-ge, you and my big brother are too similar with each other." The youth smiled charmingly at the man as he speak out about his family.

"Similar?"

Yun Gyeong nodded his head and remembered that he can show his brother's videos from D12.

"I can show you." Calling out D12, he projected a video when he was 182 years old, his big brother was interrogating him since his big brother was called by the guidance councelor.

His eyes projected the video like a real projector. It amazed Han Jungsik and wondered if this world could have advance technology such as this.

The video was shown on Yun Gyeong perspective since D12 records what Yun Gyeong sees.

Han Jungsik eyes locked on a mysterious man that exudes the same aura as him. An unknown feeling creeping up on his chest but it was immediately gone after Yun Gyeong pointed out the man and called him his big brother.

"That bastard is Lee Dohyeon, my big brother. He is 202 years older than me."

Yun Gyeong smiled sadly, his brother might have missed him to death by now. How are him and sister-in-law doing? He spaced out.

"Who?" Yun Gyeong snapped back when Han Jungsik spoke. He saw a girl in her 18, an age where beauty starts to ripen— it was his sister-in-law.

"That is Song Hyejin, a human weirdo. She and I caught in a fight and we both didn't know why we fought— why are you looking at me like that?"

Han Jungsik looked away at the silly youth. He thought to himself, 'Birds with the same feathers, flock together.'

The video ultimately ends with Dohyeon dragging out the young Yun Gyeong out while the girl sticked her tounge out.

"That girl, is actually my first bestfriend—"

Han Jungsik frozed. He didn't know why.

"—and my big brother's wife."

Han Jungsik relaxed.

"I actually liked her—"

Han Jungsik, once again, frozed.

"You...like her?" Baby looked at the frozen dad and then looked at the hand that stops petting him everytime Yun  Gyeong speaks.

"Yeah, but only as a friend. I even plotted against my brother so he can confess to her—"

*BEEP* *BEEP*

"Warning, a foreign signal wants to connect. Continue to allow or intercept?" D12's voice interrupted them.

Yun Gyeong's ears perked up. A foreign signal is a sign of possibility that he can communicate back on his world.

"Allow."

D12 agreed while a lone figure with a cat on his lap frowned. Foreign signal? Isn't it dangerous?

A deep voice resounded the room. Since they were watching videos, Yun Gyeong put up a speaker.

"Yun Gyeong? Answer me."

A familiar face appeared on the projection. The man was stoic but it did not lessen his handsome face even a bit. Yun Gyeong's excited voice boomed out next.

"BIG BROTHER?"

End

---------
Small theater:
---------

Han Jungsik: Isn't it fast for me to meet your family now?

Lee Dohyeon: Is this your husband?

Han Jungsik: Nice to meet you, I'm Han Jungsik.

Lee Dohyeon: Likewise, I'm his brother, Lee Dohyeon. Thank you for taking care of him.

Han Jungsik: It's nothing.

Lee Dohyeon: En. I approve of you.

Yun Gyeong: Wait! Let me speak!
-----------
Extra: This is Lee Dohyeon, 519 years old, the big brother of Lee Yun Gyeong.

Yun Gyeong: Wait! Let me speak!-----------Extra: This is Lee Dohyeon, 519 years old, the big brother of Lee Yun Gyeong

This is Song Hyejin, 24 years old. Yun Gyeong's best friend and sister-in-law.

Source: From my friend who took it from facebook

Source: From my friend who took it from facebook. She's the one picking up pictures since I only know cat pictures.