CHAPTER 44

ANGELA'S POV :-

"Angel, can you please give me the towel? I forgot it on the bed itself," Mr. Noah shouted from inside the bathroom.

I took the towel from the bed and went to give him the same.

I knocked the door, but there was no response. So I knocked the door again. He opened the door and extended his hand to take the towel. I gave him the towel and was about to turn when he suddenly held my wrist and pulled me inside the bathroom.

What the hell?

After pulling me, he left me so I fell on his hard chest. He encircled his arms around my waist and started looking at me like he has seen some miracle.

"Awww. It hurts," I told him, while rubbing my forehead as it really hit hard on his chest.

"Where does it hurt, princess?" He told me and placed locks of hair behind my ear, which were covering my forehead and my eyes.

"Does it hurt here, princess?" Mr. Noah told me, while rubbing a part of my forehead.

"Or here?" He told me, now rubbing another part of my forehead.

Few drops of water were present on his chest and few were passing down from his chest to his stomach. He looked like some Greek God. Perfect face, with well built chest, six packs on abdomen and hard biceps and triceps.
Wait! He already had a towel tied around his waist.

"You had a towel, then why did you ask me to bring another?" I asked him.

"Well I found it just now. Give me that," he told me and took the other towel from my hand and placed it on the hanger.
He then again wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.
Then suddenly he shook his head hard and that made the water, which was present in his hair, to fall on my face.

"Awww." I closed my eyes and started wiping off my face when suddenly he pulled me a little more closer to him with his one hand and started making circles on my cheek with his other hand. Butterflies started flying high in my stomach. Volts of electricity started passing down my spine.
My knees started becoming weak. We were so close that the water present on his body made me and my clothes wet.

"You.. you.. made... me wet, Mr. Noah," I somehow managed to tell him. I don't know why but I couldn't find my voice coming out at that moment.

"See, I told you let's bath together. You will have to change again now." He told me and started dancing with me, moving me across the bathroom.

Has he hit his head with something? Why is he dancing in the bathroom?

"You know what," he told me and stopped for a moment.

"What?" I asked him, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Now, that you are going to change again, let's bath again," he said and turned on the shower.

What the hell? So he was dancing so he could take me under the shower. How can I not understand that before?

"What did you do?" I asked him.

"Shhh... Don't speak anything," he told me, while placing his first finger on my lips and making me quite.

I looked up and our eyes met. His eyes were shining like stars. He pulled me closer to him and because of water, our bodies were stuck to each other like someone has placed the glue there.
My breasts, beneath my wet clothes, were pressed against his hard naked chest. I felt something happening in the south of me, I hope you get it what I mean.

He placed his one hand on the side of my head and he suddenly pressed his lips on my lips, pulling my face closer to him. But I didn't open my mouth. I can't become weak in front of him. I can't allow him to use and throw me. But suddenly he bit my lower lip hard and made me open my mouth.

Without taking even a second, his tongue met mine.

*****************************

Hello lovely angels!
Did you like the chapter?
Let me know what you think.

Also glad to tell you that from now on, there will be atleast one update every week and I will try my best to complete BBMB this year in 2019. :)

Also I have started a blog. So please follow my blog's instagram page only at blog_angelprincess24.

Love you all!!
Take care!!