Madelaine Petsch x (fem) Reader

"Hey guys! Its Madelaine!" She waved enthusiastically into the camera. "Today's video is a little bit different because I have a special guest. And no, its not Vanessa. Its my real life girlfriend!" She cheered as you appeared beside her.

"Hi guys!" You smiled brightly at the camera and waved. "I'm so happy to be back!"

"We're glad you're back." She smiled at you and kissed your cheek making you blush.

"So. What are we doing today?" You asked.

"Well. I went on Twitter and asked people what they wanted to see and the majority of people said they wanted to see us do the girlfriend tag." She explained as she scrolled through her phone to check.

"Oooo. Very old YouTube. I like it." You teased and she laughed.

"Okay! Lets get started." She clapped her hands and looked at the first question. "Ooo. Its good already." She started and turned to you.

"Should I be worried?" You asked hesitantly.

"Yes." She replied blankly and then started to laugh. "How often do I make you mad?" She asked with a smirk on her face and you groaned.

"Really guys?" You asked the camera. "Are you trying to break us up?" You continued and she laughed loudly.

"If you answer correctly then you won't have a problem." She teased.

"Fineeee." You rolled your eyes. "You don't make me mad that often, if at all to be honest." You said honestly. "Like, yeah we have arguments. But thats what every couple does."

"So, really you're saying that I'm an angel that can do no wrong?" She teased and you nodded, until she looked down at her phone to see what the next question was and you looked at the camera and shook your head frantically. "What're you doing?" She asked suspiciously.

"Nothing." You replied quickly and winked at the camera. "My turn to ask!" You said quickly and took her phone from her. "Okay. Where was our first date?" You turned to Madelaine who was smiling brightly at you.

"You organized a picnic at the park near yours. It was really cute! You picked me up, bought me flowers. It was the best!" She smiled at the thought. "Oh, and half way through it rained and you were so upset because you thought everyone was ruined but when we were trying to find somewhere to hide until the rain stopped, we walked past a band that was playing despite the rain and I grabbed your hand and started to dance with you." She giggled and you laughed.

"Yeah. I thought you were crazy." You admitted. "If only I knew that that was just the tip of the iceberg of your craziness." You teased and she gave you an offended look. "I wouldn't have you any other way though." You smiled and kissed her cheek making her blush.

"You know." She started talking to the camera. "We've been together for almost a year and she still makes me blush just by kissing me." She continued happily.

"You can make me blush just by smiling at me." You replied and looked at her.

"Awwwww. Babe." She grinned at you before kissing you sweetly. "She's so sweet!" She told the camera and you rolled your eyes.

"Shut up." You replied and blushed. "Whats the next question?" You changed the subject.

"How long have we dated?"

"Thats easy! You've already told me and everyone else. Almost a year. Well, 11 months to be exact."

"And its been the best 11 months of my life." She beamed and you giggled.

"Next question!"

"What am I good at?" She asked and looked at you curiously.

"Everything." You replied instantly and she laughed loudly.

"I can't be good at everything." She rolled her eyes.

"You can be, because you are." You argued. "I'm being serious, you're great at everything you do. You are an amazing actress, you're the best singer ever. You're the best friend anybody could ask for, as well as being the best girlfriend anyone could ask for. You're just amazing." You rambled and she started to blush.

"I love you." She giggled but froze when she realized what she said.

"I love you too." You replied almost instantly. Both of you looked at each other for a moment with bright smiles on your faces before you remembered you were filming a video.

"Last question otherwise this video is going to be an hour long and a nightmare to edit."

"Make it a good one."

"Who said 'I love you' first?" She asked.

"She did, just then!" You pointed at her. "And you got it on camera."

"You're welcome internet." She winked at the camera. "I think that is the end." She said sadly and you pouted.

"That sucks. I had fun." You said sadly.

"It just means that you'll have to come back again." She smiled.

"I'd be honored." You teased and she laughed.

"I hope you enjoyed the video! Thank you for watching." She waved into the camera. "And thank you for being in the video!" She hugged you and you laughed.

"Its been fun!" You replied and she nodded. You filmed the outro and then waved before she turned the camera off.

"I really do love you you know. I wasn't just saying that because we were on camera." She said honestly.

"I know. I love you too. On camera and off." You replied and kissed her gently.

Credit: amazingphanisnotonfire-imagines.tumblr.com