Chapter 22

Let The Angry Word Be Answered Only With A Kiss

Rudra's phone rings as he walks-

R:  Yes Mom,I have reached.They are fine.I will inform Anika di and..........Rudra could not finish as he stumbles on something in return,gets a jolt while entering into the room.He shouts-Mummyyyyyyyy.....!

Soumya was standing in front of the door,keeping distance.She turns with a smile.There are roses in her hands.Rudra enters all of a sudden and gets collided with her.Roses from Soumya's hand get sprang up in the air and she has to grab a forward moving Rudra in her arms.

He too holds Soumya for balance.She outbalances Rudra and about to fall by backward but Rudra catches her on time.Roses are getting showered on both of them.They are staring holding each other in their arms.All these happen within a very short span of time.Few minutes later-

R:  Tum ladki ho?

S:  Excuse me?

R:  Tum ladki ho yeah aloo ki boori?Itna bhari?Jerking Rudra aside she says-

S:  How dare you,how dare you huh?Have you ever seen yourself in the mirror?Gunde kahike?

R:  Gunde?Rudra Singh Oberoi ko tumne gunda kaha?Have you ever seen yourself in the mirror?Ghost would get scared watching you.How dare you calling me a gunde?This is serious insult and I won't tolerate it.

S:  Listen Mr.Whatever,first you barged into my room,almost broke my neck,called me aloo ki boori and now you have the audacity to say I have insulted you?You are under super illusion.I am the one who is insulted here.Have you used your brain in something productive other than building up body?

R:  Wah,you noticed already?That means my first impression was not that bad.Okay,I am forgiving you for calling me gunde.Let's forget all those and start afresh.Forwarding his hand Rudra says-Hi,I am Rudra Singh Oberoi.Naam toh suna yeah padha hoga!
Soumya who is seething in anger says-

S:  Just get lost!

R:  Whattttttttttt????

World War 3 gets started in Sunflower Petals!

Right that moment Shivaay and Anika enter into the room only to find their brother and sister are fighting like two teenagers.They look at each other in disbelief.Next they rush to Rudra and Soumya's side-

S:  Rudra stop it.What are you doing?She is our guest.

R:  Guest?But bhaiya......Shivaay stops him.

A:  And Choti you,I did not expect such behaviour from you.What's wrong with you?

S:  But di,he..........

A:  Enough.I don't want to hear anything.Say sorry to Rudra.

S:  Aur tu mera sakal kya dekh raha hai?Come on,say sorry to Soumya.

Rudra and Soumya look at each other in suppressed anger then say,much reluctantly-

R:  Sorry.

S:  Sorry.

A:  Hmmm...Good.Shivaay,this is my lovely little sister as you know already-Soumya.

S:  Very happy to have you here Soumya.Hope you have not faced any problem finding the address.

S:  No jiju.I managed.And I was very eager to meet you and finally meet.

There Rudra and Anika get surprised on Soumya and Shivaay's interaction.Rudra says in his mind-

"Jiju?Is she mad?Zabardasti saali ban gayi?"

A:  You two already met?