Chapter 38

Arthits POV

Girly decorations... I don't care
8 steps to bath..... I am enjoying it
Waking up early.... I don't mind now
Studying....I am even ready to take a PHD..
In simple lame man's words... I love being back to palace .

I missed the Queen's lectures .. the king's orders... And especially Grammy's butter cookies.
Oops... That was a secret . When I feel tired after the Queen's lectures.. Grammy used to send me yummy butter cookies for cheering me up...

As soon as I arrived in the palace . Grammy and the queen hugged me to death . Let's not forget to mention princess may . Gosh... Women's are dangerous... It wasn't until the king himself got involved that their grip on me was loosen .

The engagement between me and the prince which was initially decided to take place after 6 months , .i.e, 3 more months from now is changed.. a very close date ... 10 days from today.. I will be officially engaged to the prince ...and 3 months from now I am getting married ... OMG...

The royal ladies in this family are busy preparing for my engagement ball.. Thinking about the engagement discussion I couldn't help but think about the conversation between my bodyguard aka p Bright and the queen . It was funny how one of the most dangerous man in the mafia was stammering in front of the queen .

Flashback

Bright - but queen .. I don't want a new dress. For the engagement. After all I am only his bodyguard.

Queen - That is the point . You are our future consents official bodyguard and PA . You need to keep a close watch on him everywhere he goes . Which means you have to attend the engagement ball. Do you want to enter the party wearing your ripped jeans and T shirts . Being the future consent's PA and bodyguard , you have an image to keep. Don't forget that .

Bright - bu-

Queen - This is your Queen's order. Don't you dare disobey it.

Bright - yes my queen

Queen - and lastly.. make sure the consent is safe . A tiny scratch on him , you will regret You were alive . If you doubt about my threatens... Ask your boss , he have experienced it once .

Bright's face turned pale. Never have someone threat affected him this much .

A big question has gotten into his mind ..
Who is more dangerous...
Arthit... Who nearly strangled him to death
Prince ... Who threaten to cut of his dick within a giffy
Or the
Queen ... Who is ready to sent him to grim ripper ..

Flashback ends ..

Never underestimate the queen . I don't know how but the queen found the secret passage me and the prince escaped twice in the bike and the ladder that was next to my room windows that the prince used for climbing into my room

The secret passege is locked and the ladder is removed ... Gosh.. where will I meet the prince again secretly..

It wasn't until  someone knocked my door that I drifted back to reality .

Bright - hey Arthit .. wake up... We need to leave within an hour ... so Don't make me break this door ..

I gave P Bright the permission to call me using my name when we are not in public. Tho my prince was against it at first , he later agreed . As if he can go against my words...

Slowly getting up from my bed , I made my way to freshen up . Today me and p Bright would be going out to take our measurements for the special suits on my engagement ball..

It is funny watching p Bright doing things against his wish . The queen sure has intimated him... After all my future mother is a lioness ... A lioness who gifted me a lion... My kong

...*......*.....*.....*.....*.......*......*..*.*..*....*..*..

At last a chapter is updated ...
Short?... Sorry for that ...
But trust me ... Next chapter will make you guys forget the murderous eyes you are showing me now ..

Do vote and comment na..

A plot for a one shot is roaming around In my mind on a bullet bike... Should I proceed with it ... I am trying to write something with a flashback like "Mr quite chocolate " or a 'military doc combo"...what's ur opinion..?