5

ѕнelтer - porтer roвιnѕon

"Hey [Y/N] I heard you made it to Paris, how about we go to the cafe later?"

END CALL

END CALL

"Who was that?" Adrien asked looking towards you.

"Uh, just a..just a wrong number!"

You purposely ignored the texts coming from Luka asking if you were okay, and asking if you meant to hang up. You weren't ready to talk to him on the phone, or talk to him in general.

"Oh, well what were you gonna ask me, something about knowing someone named..?"

"Ladybug!..who exactly is this Ladybug person people keep talking about?" you cut him off and replaced Luka's named with Ladybug, it wasn't a full lie since you were curious.

"She's amazing.." he said staring off into the window as the car drove by numerous amounts of houses.

"Oh.." that was really helpful..

[French Boy🥐]
[Y/N] are you okay?

[French Boy🥐]
you haven't texting me back in a while

6:53 PM

[French Boy🥐]
[Y/N] why'd you hang up??

You ignored the texts from Luka as you shut your phone off and enjoyed the scenery for the rest of the ride.

♡♡♡

"[Y/N] this is the room you'll be staying in, if you need anything Adrien's room is right down the hallway." Natalie said while the gorilla man dropped your luggage off in the very spacious room.

"Thank you Miss Natalie." You turned towards her as she nodded in response and left the room.

Wow..this room is amazing..

The room was decorated with hanging fairy lights, with numerous amounts of pillows and decor. There was a desk by the window with a folded note on it.

Hey [Y/N] I didn't exactly know how to decorate your room so I asked Natalie to help me. I hope you like it. We can always go out and buy new furniture if you don't like the decor. Hope you settle in well.

-Love
Adrien

Wow, he's so kind...

You ran and flopped on the bed to test its bounciness, just as you guessed, it was unbelievably bouncy.

7:38 PM

[Y/N]
Sorry I've been really tired
Is it too late to go to the cafe?

[French Boy🥐]
No need to Apologize [Y/N]
And only if you want to go

[Y/N]
Haha yeah I think I could use a
Coffee break

[French Boy🥐]
Lmao same, I'll meet you
There by 7:45? It's Le Peloton Café

[Y/N]
Alright, I'm gonna let
Adrien know that I'm leaving

[French Boy🥐]
Alrighty, see you there!

What am I thinking?!?
I'm meeting a complete stranger in person for the first time. Maybe I should ask Adrien to go with me..
You know what! Screw it, life is about taking risks.

You jumped out of bed with your fluffy socks on and raced down the hall to Adrien's room.

"Knock Knock" you said while pushing the door open, though you weren't actually knocking you were making your presence known.

"Come in" Adrien said as you stepped foot into his room.

"Damn, your room is nice.." you whispered as you looked around. This boy had a whole half pipe in his room along with a library and a beautiful view of the city.

"Heh, thank you, believe it or not its actually quite boring in here" he said from his bed as he sat up and looked at you.

"Whats up [Y/N]?" he asked with a gentle tone.

"Nothing much, I was just gonna let you know that I'm gonna be going out to meet someone at a cafe down the street."

"This late? Do you want me to go with you [Y/N]?" he said while getting up from his bed and walking towards you.

"Nono, I'm fine, I'll manage" you responded to his caring gesture.

"Okay, but I'm not sure father will approve, I'll cover you while you're gone okay?"

"Really?!?" you asked with disbelief that this pure boy would actually be okay with you sneaking out.

"Of course, but you should hurry before father comes out of his office!" Adrien said ushering you towards the door.

"Thank you Adrien." you said while giving him a hug.

"No problem [Y/N] but please be safe!" was the last thing he said before he disappeared around the corner and back into his room.

You quietly tip toed down the stairs and opened the front door slowly before slipping out. Luckily on your way in you spotted a low part in the fence which you could easily climb over.

♡♡♡

7:55 PM

"I'M LATEEEEEE!!" you mentally screamed as you neared the cafe. From where you were standing you couldn't tell if the cafe was opened or closed but you could certainly tell that the lights were on.

The lovely charm the bell made when you opened the door was surprisingly pleasant along with the smell of coffee and pastries.

"Sorry we're closed." a tall lady with glasses said as she cleaned a glass cup.

"O-oh..I'm sorry-"

"Thats okay Emily, I'll help her." A very handsome tall boy with dark hair and blue tips said while he approached you.

"Holy shit are all the boys in France this hot..." you said as you could feel your ears starting to heat up

"Fine, but make it quick, I have to close up shop by 8." The lady said while returning to cleaning the glasses.

"Can I get you anything?..[Y/N]?"

"Huh..how do you- LUKA????!?!"

how do you- LUKA????!?!"