A Heart Is a deep Ocean

April 10th 1912- Fabrizio and i are the luckiest son of a bitches in the world! It all started with a "Luckey hand" of poker. I stared at the big cruise liner out side of the bar as i looked at my cards two 5's,Two sevens and one 3. i discarted The three and Fabrizio gave me a "I have nentá",nothing face. I sighed and picked up the card,taking a slow breath i looked at the card. It was a five! i had a full house but i kept my face as staright as an arrow. "Alright its the moment of truth...somebodies life is about to change" i said after i took my ciggerett out of my mouth. Then i asked what every body got,i started with fabrizio and went around the table clockwise. Fabrizio and olaf had nothing but seven had a 2 pair. This poker game was a big deal because stupiedly seven betted his and olafs tickets to board the Titanic. I think i scared fabrizio cause i acted like i had lower then 2 pair and said "Oh two pair...im sorry fabrizio." then the guy started yelling at me in italian and was asking why i had to bet all the money. I raised my voice and said "Im Sorry,your not gonna see your mom for a very long time,i saw him smile a bit confused,then i shouted cause we're going to Ameirca FULL HOUSE BOYS!" Fabrizio was excited as i was to go to america,i was finally going home. After our moment of glory the bar tender told us that the titanic was leaving in 5 minutes,Fabrizio and i looked at each other and started to grab the money when olaf grabed my shirt and looked like he was gonna punch me. i scrunched up my face cause i thought he was gonna hit me but he punched steven insted. As quickley as we could,Fabrizio and i grabed the rest of the money,the tickets and our stuff. We ran through the people watching the titanic sail off and ran up the ramp to get on the ship. I kinda had to lie to the crewmen that we went through the "inspection cue" to see if we had lice but i told him "Of course anyways we dont have any lice we're americans...both of us. the crew man let us on and fabrizio and i were acting like total idiots runing down the hallway to get to our stay room,360. "we're the luckiest son of a bitches in the world you know that! i said and pushed him through the people. finally i found the stay room and we went in. As i introduced myself Fabrizio took the top bunk. "Who says you get top bunk huh!?" i said and put my stuf down. We headed up to the deck where everybody was waving and i started waving too. "Good bye...ill miss you!" i shouted. Then fabrizio asked "You know somebody?" "Oh course not thats not the point." i said and then again shouted goodbye. "Good bye!...ill never forget you." fabrizio then shouted. We made it on the titanic... i can't belive fabrizio was worried about loosing all of our money.