Day 6: 9/11/19

So I woke up this morning exhausted. All I wanted to do was stay home and go to sleep. But I forced myself to get up.

First period was okay we did a work sheet but the entire time I was just drawing on it because I was so tired I couldn't keep myself focused.

Second period was actually boring. The photography teacher had us write down notes on different elements in pictures that went by pretty quick.

So we do this thing every Wednesday where we have forum between period one and two but today they switched it up so it was between period two and three. I sat next to one of my my ex girlfriend who is still one of my friends so I wouldn't be alone so that was fun. We had a moment of silence for the people that had passed during the 9/11 crisis. The school also does this thing where you get a bkc if you do something good and they had people from the news there because they wanna try to reach 5k bkc's. I don't remember what bkc stands for tho.

Third period was amusing we took notes and I played tic tac toe with my friends bf. So he won the first round and I won the second round. He shoved the paper in his mouth took it out shoved the paper in a pen cap then put the pen cap in his mouth then shoved the pen in the pen cap and put the pen in his mouth. We started dying of laughter after that happened. The bell rang so I walked with him. He was trying to get the paper out of the pen cap and ended up spitting it on the floor😂😂 we started talking about how he could has ink poisoning now and he was like "it's a win win for you, you won the game and I die of ink poisoning. Now you won't have to deal with my annoying ass in class" that was the statement that literally made my day.

Fourth period was fine we did a work sheet I was doing pretty good on it I only needed help with two questions.

Fifth period was good I had a study hall with the home and careers teacher. Her cooking class made peach pudding. She let me have a bowl it was okay I wouldn't eat it all the time tho. But oh my god the home made whipped cream was literally amazing but my ex friend was in there and she kept giving me nasty looks.

Lunch was fun we were messing around throwing food at eachother and my friends bf put an onion in a straw and whipped me with it I was leaning down because I stepped in cheese so I was trying to like scoop it up and he just kept hitting my back with it. I had no idea what it was until he hit my arm with it and I was like "is that what you were whipping me with" and he was like "yeah your a slave now" and I literally died

Sixth period was okay we read books for 10 minutes and figured out that I have to read 15 pages every day to finish it by November.

Seventh period was fine. My forensics teacher came and helped me with the paper we had to write this morning. But my ex was in there. I know it seems stupid to be intimidated by him or to continue talking about it but it's like really awkward. I wanna confront him for talking crap about me but I don't wanna start drama.

Eighth period was boring once again I worked on my forensics homework in there but we now have a project to do and great because I wasn't paying attention.

Anywho today was better than the rest. I wasn't as depressed and anxious but I have gym tomorrow so that's gonna suck.