So

Heeeeelllloooooo everyone!

I know it's been quite some time since I last posted anything and I'm sorry to leave you all hanging, waiting for the epilogue and some information about what's going to happen next for the Rossi's.

Well, here it is:

Vincenzo's Lover

I never expected my story to get some much people reading it. I am so grateful to everyone who took the time to read the rollercoaster of Mia and Vincenzo, and those who voted, commented or even read the story.

Thank you so much.

Looking back, there are many mistakes done during the story and so much I would love to change. I've always considered rewriting the story so it fits better in the instalments and tweaking a few things to make it better.

I'm not too sure yet and I'm still thinking about it.

Next story

It is most likely going to be Leonardo's story. I already have a name set out and an ideal storyline but I'm trying think of ways to make everything make sense, and also make the story different.

I also wanted to know you guys' opinions on the story and what you'd like to see for some inspiration (Thank you).

Cristiano's Craving: Epilogue?

I'm trying but ideas seem to come and go.

I'll figure it out.

Eventually.

What's going on?

I've been really busy and focused on other things whilst also taking time for myself.

I'm hopefully trying to bring this to an end and get back to my characters because it's needed.

But thank you again for still being here and being supportive everyone.

I'll get there eventually :)

I hope this covers everything that has been left unanswered and hopefully some ideas will flow soon.

Thanks again

- Twix