New updates for Spin-off

I apologize for disappearing for a couple years once again. I feel like I owe some explanation to my absence. First, I must announce that I will be trying to finish beaten, bruised, and kissed. I've always loved the concept and plot ideas and I know a lot of you would like to see it finished as well. There are currently two new chapters up for everyone to read so go check it out!

In the past two years I've been through some traumatic experiences, especially around the time I stopped writing in 2017. That was one of the hardest years of my life because I was sexually assaulted for the first time. I can admit it now, but it has taken a lot of time to start healing. I will say it has changed my perspective when it comes to this book and the rape scene. It's been a struggle for sure and when I was at my worst I was writing poetry.

I have always loved writing and I always will. That being said, BBK will be the last novel/book that I write in the werewolf genre. I am sorry if that is disappointing to any of you and I hope that doesn't turn you off to anything else I may write or try to publish. Hopefully someday you'll see a book in a library or bookstore that says at the bottom "written by Rachel Louis" which is the dream, of course.

I will do my absolute best to make my final send off to the werewolf genre the best it can possibly be. I have grown as a writer so if you notice anything different when it comes to my writing style that's probably because I wrote this book when I was 14 and I'm now 20. I hope it's everything you guys want it to be and more.

Have a wonderful day everyone!