Chapter 32

Jimin's ears perk as he listens for the commotion outside of the gym. "Come on. We need to go." The male lifts the girl from the floor and attempts to guide her away.

"Fuck off, you molester!" Y/N harshly shoves Jimin away from her. "You're disgusting, I can't believe I trusted you. Stay away from me." Y/N is on the brink of tears and Jimin visibly softens. Although it happens to be one of his many kinks to have his sexual partner cry and beg, he manages to push that thought away, for now.

"Look, I apologize y/n but I had to do it. They were listening. Now I have to get you out of here before she comes." Jimin pulled her once more and for a second she let him.

"Wait. No. I'm not going with you unless you tell me where you were and what the fuck is happening? I can't trust any of you." Y/N tugs her arm out of his grasp and cradles it to her chest, clearly frustrated and frightened by the entire situation. Not to mention everyone is still fucking and fighting around them.

Jimin at the very least owed her an explanation and he knew this but time wasn't on his side right. "One night when after playing around with Hoseok I found myself wondering around and I saw Jungkook. He made Ami go crazy and it just wasn't like him, I thought there was something wrong so I followed him and he led me to her. They started talking about some crazy stuff and I think she's been putting stuff into his head. I- just. None of it made sense. Jin wouldn't do any of that. So I played along, I had to pretend to agree with them so I could-"

"What are you doing my dear Jimin?" A feminine voice echoes. Y/N jumps and looks around briefly, noticing that they're suddenly alone. Not a trace of the chaotic teens in sight. Just a lone woman.

Jimin straightens up quickly from his frantic state. "I was just trying to get her to follow me. So I can bring her to you." He says stiffly.

"You can go now." The strangers tone is harsh and dismissive.

Jimin frowns. "But-" The rest of his sentence was cut short when Chaos waves her arm and Jimin goes flying out the gym doors and they close just as quickly as they'd opened after him.

Y/N had been in shock over Jimins abrupt departure that she hadn't paid attention to the new presence before her. A whoosh of air blows lightly at her face and her breath suddenly catches in her throat as she looks up and meets a pair of bright blue eyes. Her tired body coils defensively at the presence now invading her personal space.

"We look very similar, you know?" The feminine voice sung full of depth and allurement. "Not now, of course, back when I was ageless. You have his eyes though, they were the most beautiful eyes I'd ever gazed upon." A flicker of emotion briefly registers across her face.

Y/N didn't have a response to that but she definitely felt something. She looks at the face of her teacher Miss Park, disgusted at the entity occupying her body. Y/N couldn't live with herself if something happened to miss Park, she couldn't live with knowing that she orphaned a newborn baby.

The woman's eyes linger longingly on y/n for a while more. "Enough of that. I need you to listen to me-"

"No." Y/N manages to find her voice.

"Look this is important child, I don't have much time left."

"I said no! You- you're evil. My Grandmother is gone! My friends are gone! You don't deserve my time." Y/N spits acidly.

"You have the ability to bring back the dead." Chaos says monotonously, wanting nothing more than to shut her kid up.

"I know. Goddess of life, and all that jazz."

Chaos laughs. "You're not a goddess, child. You have the power of life yes, and that makes you immortal, only after you've died but you are no goddess. That stubborn old hag would never give up her title."

"Then what am I? What's wrong with me?" Y/N asks, frustrated with all of the confusing information.

"Nothing wrong with you. You have supernatural abilities just as I and all of those boys except your powers have yet to be awakened so you're technically a mortal as of now. "

"Where's my Grandmother? You were the one inside her weren't you?" Y/N questions worriedly.

Chaos tilts her head and stares at y/n. Her piercing gaze has y/n wanting to shift uncomfortably in her spot but she can't. She's frozen and chilled to the bone.

"She's fine child. She's quite the sneaky woman, your Grandmother. Any other mortal soul wouldn't have been able to sense my presence let alone keep as many secrets as she had." Chaos spoke surprisingly soft. "She's back with those parents of yours."

Y/N wishes those words were enough to put her at ease but she couldn't trust this woman. She couldn't trust anyone at this point.

"What is it that you want to tell me?" Y/N sighs, willing to listen but that doesn't mean she'll believe whatever it is Chaos has to say.

"Mine and Seokjin's relationship is a story on its own, but to make a long story short. It messed me up and I did things I regret. I killed someone very dear to him a century ago. I suppose I never really apologized to him for it." Chaos spat bitterly at the last statement.

"Time passed and I met someone who helped me and I fell in love. And we had you, I was only a couple of months pregnant when he found me. He killed him, my love, as of that wasn't enough he sent me whatever was left of him-" Chaos chokes and y/n can't help the fall of her heart at the mention of her potentially biological father. She pitied her deeply despite not knowing if she was being truthful. Either Chaos was a diabolically brilliant actress or absolutely heartbroken.

"I lost it. Again." Chaos black eyes sharpen. "Somehow I knew taking him away from me wouldn't be enough. I knew he'd want you next so I hid and gave you away right after you were born. Even as a baby you were brimming with life and I felt that power would come in handy against him. I plan on using you." Chaos says pointedly at y/n, taking her back.

"I'm going to use you to make him mortal again, before he gets the chance to kill you."

Y/N paused, taking everything in all at once.

So... I updated you guys...✊🏼