chapter 5

After y/n left the library. The teams were worried by the words of the space Marine. Pyrrha run off to get him for him to explain.

When she got out of the library. She saw y/n walking off to a place where he cannot be disturb. Pyrrha, run towards him. And she said.

Pyrrha: is it true?

Y/n: is it true what?

Pyrrha: about the destruction of our planet?

Y/n: ...it is indeed true. But I'm not the one who give the order to shot.

Pyrrha: then why did you say that?

Y/n: so I can do research in peace. I want to learn of the dark creatures there are here.

Pyrrha: well I can help you.

Y/n: it will be of great help. But I would prefer if you keep it brief.

Pyrrha: well, I think it's your turn to ask the questions.

The the both of them got out of the school. And they sit in a place where they could talk.

Later pyrrha told y/n about everything she know about the Grimm, and y/n listen closely. He got the conclusion of another chaos god, but he couldn't confirm it. So he ask.

Y/n: is there a leader for the Grimm?

Pyrrha: hmmm... I don't think so. We never heard of a leader or a alpha.

Y/n: then how are this creatures created?

Pyrrha: no one knows.

Y/n: hmmm interesting.

Pyrrha: I not I have annoyed you with my questions. But how is the life of the imperium?

Y/n: the life at any other planet belonging to the imperium is good, it could be a lot better, but... I have to say that there's no peace. There's only war.

Pyrrha: why?

Y/n: because of the enemies of man. They always try to destroy man kind, including planets of the imperium. And it happens a lot.

Pyrrha: are they any intelligent... Aliens? Who could make peace with the imperium?

Y/n: no. They mere existence is an insult to the emperor of man kind. They will never make peace with us, and nether us with them.

Pyrrha: but why?! What if humanity it a the borders of extinction?!

Y/n: that's why we were created ms Nikos. We are the protectors of humanity. And humanity will fall when all the space marines die. Something that it is never going to happen.

Pyrrha: I never asked you but... How old are you?

Y/n: hmmm... If I remember correctly I had the augmentation when I was 16. But now I have 177 years.

Pyrrha: wow. That amazing.

Y/n: it is indeed amazing. I will serve the emperor all my life no matter what is on the way.

Pyrrha: I'm sorry if I'm asking this, but? What did your emperor did so everyone can give his life for him?

Later y/n explained everything of the age of strife and it's predecessor the dark age of technology. Pyrrha was sad for what humanity have to pass during that age, but y/n couldn't say more because he didn't know the rest.

Y/n: that why every citizens of the imperium would give his life for the emperor, he bring us light in our darkness times. And we are grateful. He made the greatest crusade that mankind has seen only to unite it, he even made his sons, the primachs, to help him in his beding. But the peace of the imperium was disturb by one of the primachs betrayed the imperium, Horus. And create the greatest civil war that the imperium has seen...

Y/n explained to the events of the Horus heresy, and how the forces of chaos are now days, pyrrha was horrified about the events. How the forces of chaos can corrupt everyone to do their beding.

Pyrrha: I can't believe it...

Y/n: it is the darkest times that the imperium faced. But the work of the emperor isn't over. And so the imperium keeps fighting to protect humanity.

Pyrrha: now that I remember you mentioned something of Blood Ravens, what is that?

Y/n: the blood ravens is my chapter. When the Horus heresy ended, one of the primachs created the codex astartes. And the codex said that the rest of the loyal legions were torn apart to create the modern day chapters, so they can be more space marine to protect the imperium.

Pyrrha: then you come from a legion primach right?

Y/n: no.

Pyrrha: why?

Y/n: because the record of our chapter were erased, we do not have any type of information about our chapter, and we are dedicated to find any information that come from our chapter, old records, artifacts, and even artifacts from other chapters.

Pyrrha: wow, if I could be honest, I think I really like the imperium.

Y/n: it is good. But they are corrupt people leading the imperium.

Pyrrha: who?

Y/n: it is the branch of the Inquisition. The claim to work in the name of the emperor, but they only work for them self. It's a relief that not every Inquisitor is corrupted.

But then Ruby came.

Ruby: hi... Sorry for what happened in the library...

Y/n: do not worry.

Ruby: so, I have come hear because the headmaster wanted to talk with you again.

Y/n: ...I'll be right there.

Then y/n and pyrrha got up, and y/n followed Ruby to the elevator while pyrrha have gotten to her dorm.

When y/n arrive at the elevator, Ruby go to her dorm to leaving y/n alone, then the doors open and y/n walk toward ozpin.

Y/n: what is your need headmaster?

Ozpin: I need you to make a extermination of Grimm in a big sector of the forever fall forest, can you do that?

Y/n: indeed I can, just show me the cordenates and it shall be cleanse.

Ozpin: understood. *Showing cordenates* here it is. Go to the helipads and take a bullhead, it will take you to your destination.

Y/n: understood.

Then y/n left the room to his first mission in the world of remnant. If he only knew what was waiting for him in that forest...

To be continued.