23

Rosé POV

I guess, not many people know about my side of story, i'm Roseanne Park, also known as Rosé from blackpink, and people who are close to me usually call me Chaeng or Chaeyoung.

The relationship that i have with my half sister Anne wasn't good, but that doesn't mean i hate her, it must be hard to believe that i actually care a lot about her, i always do, even though she is just my half sister, even though she is a daughter from that woman that dad cheated with.

I was mad, but i knew better that Anne was innocent, you probably wondering why am i being so cold toward her all these times? Was it because of fame or was it because of jealousy? None of the above, it was because of mom. Mom hates Anne so much to the point she doesn't want to see me close with Anne, i used to treat Anne like my own sister until mom threatened me that she would hurt Anne in any way if i didn't do what she told me to do, act like i hate her.

I did what she told me, i always love Anne with all my heart, even if she doesn't feel it, as for all the act that i put up for popularity was because of mom too, i'm just her little barbie doll that she can control all the time, she wants me to be famous, not that i hate it, i always love performing in front so many people, but she is not easy to pleased.

She doesn't want me to just performed, she doesn't want me to just be known because of my talent, she wants me to be the ice princess, she wants me to date someone who is as famous as i am, like Jungkook.

"You are dating your photographer?"

She asked with a surprised tone in her voice, as if she couldn't believe her ears.

"Yes, and there is nothing you can do about it."

I said as she hold my face in her hands

"You will cut ties with that photographer and date Jungkook, if not, you best believe you won't like what i'll do to that photographer of yours and your filthy sister Anne."

Even my love life is under her control, I'm like that useless barbie doll, I'm useless, but i won't be useless this time, for Vante.

"No! I have had enough with you controlling my life! I always do everything that you told me to, can i do this one thing just for me? You can control me whatever you want but not who i want to date!"

"Not in a million years will i ever give you my blessing."

As if i need one from her.

"I never ask for your blessing anyway."

I said as she widen her eyes as she slapped me.

"You listen to me and listen good, that guy will leave you once he has everything, he will take advantage of you! There is no such a thing called love my child. Don't be a fool."

"Me? A fool? Aren't you the fool one here mom? You are staying with dad because you love him, and guess what? Dad will never love a woman like you who is a sucker for fame. I feel disgusted to even call you my mom."

Anger was written all over her face. Disappointment and sorrow was obvious on her face.

"Is that so? Then i will not be your mother anymore, I'm your master and you better obey me if you want that pathetic boyfriend of yours to stay alive."

"You are such a monster, how could you do this to me? Just because your love for dad is unrequited, just because you never feel loved, doesn't give you a right to do this to me, your own blood and flesh!"

I won't let her terrorizing me anymore, i will stand up for my self, for my own happiness, I'm done being her puppet.

"Were you ever act like my mom? Never! You always obsessed with my popularity, with your image, you never care about my well being! And I won't let you ruin me, I'm the nation fairy, try to hurt me i warned you, i would like to see how the public will react knowing the almighty queen that they always adore in dramas and commercial is actually a monster to her own daughter, and only care for her reputation and fame."

That's right be scared of me, she wants me to be a cold hearted bitch? Then I'm giving it to her. She wanted to play wicked? Then I'll be the witch.

"You won't dare."

"I'm still your daughter, your evil trait passed down to me, watch me ruin your reputation little by little if you don't stop being a bitch mom."

Vante doesn't call me an ice princess for nothing, Anne doesn't call me the wicked witch for nothing after all.

"And how will you do it? Your face is the best part of yours, you don't have enough brain to do that." She said as she smirked.

That's where she is wrong, she thought all these times i only know dancing, singing, modeling, etc. But i do learn so many things too, unlike her, i want me to be a beauty with brain.

"You can try me if you still don't believe me." I said as i left the room leaving her with nothing but anger and embarrassment.

Me : we need to talk.

Anne : gimme 1 good reason of why should i say yes to that?

Me : if u want ur relationship w/ that bunny looking kid to stay strong, u better listen to me and stop being stubborn.

Anne : fine, when? Where?

Me : I'm omw to ur apartment.

Anne : k.
Seen

Anne POV

"Get into the point Rosé." I said as she smirked.

"Eager aren't you?" She said as she winked at Ruby who has lost her last brain cell to comprehend that the Rosé that she always adore and admire is here inside her apartment.

"Am i dreaming?" Ruby asked as Rosé just smiled at her "nice to meet you."

"Give me a moment would you?" Ruby asked as she excused her self from the living room.

"So-"

"AAAARGGGHHHHHHHHHH." What the fuck is happening .

"YAH! RUBY! ARE YOU OKAY?" I asked as Ruby just grinned at me "I'm perfectly fine." She said as Rosé just giggling at her reaction.

"Okay I'll just be at my room, you two continue whatever you guys are on okay."

"Talk." I said.

"I might be a bitch, but i want you to know that I won't ruin your relationship with kookie, and you should be aware and careful, mom is after your relationship and jungkook, I'm telling you this because all these times, she's been threatening me to not be good to you, to make you and jungkook to break up, and dump Vante."

"Is she the one who is behind all the mess with me and kookie?"

I asked

"No, actually that's Lisa."

I widen my eyes, i never recall that i have a problem with Lisa.

"What? Why? What did i do to her?"

"Not you, but the public, they love Jungkook  and you more than they love Liskook and hating on her. She felt like she lost to you and it's a disgrace for her, but it's okay, she will get over it, eventually."

Holy moly.