𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by me!

Title: Our Song

"It go like do re mi fa so-" I paused and continued singing, my music blaring through my headphones as I sat in the living room of the lair. The turtles were training and I was just chilling on a Saturday afternoon.

"Yes!" I screeched as another amazing song turned on. I turned it up impossibly louder and readied myself to rap like the queen herself.

"When he come up in the club he be blazing up, got stacks-" I stopped as Mikey walked into the room and waited til she stopped cussing to continue. I didn't want to ruins Mikey's innocence.

"Beating like a drum and it's coming your way!" I exclaimed, grinning like an idiot.

I then looked up to see Mikey mouthing stuff at me and I paused my music to hear.

"Yes?" I asked, smiling at him. He gave me a confused look and asked what I was listening to. I handed him an earbud and popped my phone to another song, hitting play.

"And if it wasn't you I wouldn't want anybody close to me..." after to listening to the song, he took the earbud out and gave an approving nod.

"I knew you would like it. I don't know why, I just felt like it would be one you liked," I explained, scrolling through my playlist, "I feel like it's your song, you know?"

"If I have a song, do you have one?" he asked, tilting his head at me. Before I could answer, his eyes suddenly widened and he grabbed my arms.

"Do we have a song?" he asked me seriously as I flushed. I fumbled for my playlist and my finger lingered over a song.

"Play it." he said seriously. I looked up to see the orange turtle staring at me with an earbud in already. I sighed and pressed it, turning it up.

As the song played, Mikey didn't react. He listened and even closed his eyes. When it was over, he wordlessly gave me back my headphone and suddenly pressed a kiss to my lips. My eyes widened in surprise as he strolled away, humming the lyrics to the song. Our song.

++++++++++

list of songs:

Do Re Mi- Blackbear
Super Bass- Nicky Minaj
Close to Me- Ellie Goulding

just a cute little oneshot! Request!