CHAPTER 5

The next day the nurses come in early in the morning to take him to get test done. You ask jon to go with them and get the DNA test done. They are both back in 10 minutes. Jon hands you the baby.

"They'll have the results in 3 hours. You know we dont have to do this you know"

"I know but i want to, for my sake and yours"

"Okay"

Your mom and his mom and dad come in just a few minutes after they all fuss over the baby. Telling you that he couldnt be anymore perfect. Jon leaves to go get you some food and to go get the carseat out of the car. He brings you back some pizza. Which you quickly devour it in a non lady like manner. Both sets of grandparents leave to go get food. Exactly 3 hours later the nurse comes in with an envelope she hands it to you. You look at jon as you open it.

DNA MATCH

You can't believe it you look up at him and smile he smiles back and he hugs you.

"I told you that you didnt have to worry about it"

"I know but still"

"I know you wanted to make sure its fine babe"

"Okay" you say starting to tear up.

"You have given me the best thing anyone could have ever given me. A son. I am very much in love with you stacy i love you so much"

"Me too baby"

He grabs kayden and kisses him hugging him close. You lay back and relax thankful that this is all over. Short time later they come in to fill out the paper work his official name is KAYDEN JONATHAN TOEWS. Jon and you both sign the registration documents.

"Hello" you look up and cant believe your eyes there standing at the doorway is lindsey looking really pregnant. You look at jon and he has an angry expression on his face.