20

Third person's POV
"How-"

Yoongi's question was cut off by the door slamming open, with said girl entering Yoongi's room without even bothering to knock.

Both Yoongi and Jungkook's head turned towards her, startled by her sudden appearance.

"Jungkook. Yoongi." Y/N called out her voice sounding sorrowful as her face held no expression at all.

"Babe, what's wrong?"
"N/N what's wrong?"
Both males questioned at the same time.

Y/N gazed at them her eyes void of anything yet so rich of emotions at the same time.
Without any warning, Y/N flopped herself onto the floor, kneeling towards both guys as if they were the emperor and that she had just committed a huge sin.

Jungkook and Yoongi were consternated by her actions, their eyes wide with their arms stretched out as if to pull her up.

"What are you doing Y/N?", Yoongi asked as Jungkook stood up trying to pull Y/N up from her kneeling position.

"I'm sorry Jungkook.", Y/N whispered.

Being so close, Jungkook heard the apology and his face creased in confusion.

"What are you talking about Y/N?"

"J-jungkook I-I-"

"Y/N! What are you doing?! Get up!" Yoongi suddenly yelled out sounding slightly alarmed.

"Yoongi, I'm going, to tell the truth", Y/N uttered weakly.

Yoongi's eyes widened as he took a step back in shock. "W-what? Why? He doesn't know, he doesn't know anything. He has it all wrong, he thinks of another. You and I are safe", Yoongi informs in a slightly urgent tone.

"Really?" Y/N asked, sounding a little more joyful.

"Yeah, we are fine. Everything's okay." Yoongi assured.

Jungkook eyed them both, listening and watching the scene unfold, feeling lost.

"Wait, what are you guys talking about? What he doesn't know? Who doesn't know what?", Jungkook voiced out.

Y/N's light atmosphere darkened again once she heard Jungkook's outburst. As if on cue, just before Yoongi was going to say something, Jimin too entered Yoongi's room, successfully inserting himself into the messy scene. (Seriously why is everyone entering Yoongi's room? Oh wait, it's because I want them to.)

Looking around the room, the first thing Jimin notice and did was to yell "Y/N! Why are you kneeling down on the ground get up!"

Jungkook shot Jimin a glare as he passively said, "What are you doing here?"

"Do I need a reason to be here?", Jimin argued.

"You are not welcomed here, Jimin.", Jungkook sneered.

"Don't be rude to your hyung Jungkook. Plus this isn't your room, who are you to determine anything?"

Both Jungkook and Jimin were neck to neck till Y/N shouted, "STOP!"

Everyone was surprised at the sudden intrusion and it was all silent at once.

"Sorry Yoongi, sorry Jimin and mostly, sorry Jungkook.", Y/N apologised once more

All three guys were confused as they kept quiet, letting Y/N continue.

"Jungkook, I'm very sorry. I... I was unfaithful, me and Yoongi... I'm sorry.", Y/N confessed with tears falling onto her face.

Jungkook took a while to digest the information at once it clicked in his mind, he raged.

"What the fuck?! Yoongi?! I never expect it to be Yoongi, what's with Jimin then?! Y/N how can you cheat on me? No, why did you do this to me? You said you loved me, you and me together forever. Everything, was it some sort of a game to you? Is that where you were at night? With Yoongi doing what so ever?!"

"Why? Why? Whyyyyyyy?!", Jungkook screamed in agony with a mirage of tears constantly streaming down his face. He started to shove everything onto the ground, all of Yoongi's belongings, photo frames, alarm clock, anything.

"J-Jungkook I-I-", Y/N sobbed

"What?! You're sorry? You feel guilty? Well too late! You still did what you did!", Jungkook yelled.

"Jungkook, it's not Y/N's fault, it's mine.", Yoongi spoke up.

"Oh? Yeah, it is your fault too, but how can it not involve Y/N? Not her fault eh? Ah, look at this huge bed, you aren't the only one sleeping on it, right? Hmm, I wonder what else was done here. What do you think?", Jungkook said in a much calmer yet somehow sounding so much more sinister.

"Jungkook...", Jimin called out.

"Don't Jimin. You aren't any better. You know what you did."

"Y/N, I don't understand. Have I not been good to you? Was I not enough? Did I do something that caused me to push you away? Why Y/N, why? I love you, I loved you so much. Why, just why did you do this to me? Why..." Jungkook then collapsed onto the floor desolated with a lingering sense of desperation.

"I-I...", Y/N tried to say.

"Leave. Just go. I don't want to see your face, ever." Jungkook replied coldly, without even looking up at her.

"Okay. I promise you won't have to see me again.", Y/N smiled more so to herself than anyone else.

"What are you going to do?", Jimin asked worriedly.

"Don't do any stupid shit." Yoongi chipped in.

Glancing at each of them, first at Jimin, then to Yoongi and lastly, at Jungkook, Y/N uttered her last words, "I'm sorry."

With that, like some ancient Chinese palace drama, she ran herself towards the wall, smashing her head hard against the wall as blood started to gush out of her. Staining the floor red.

"Y/N!", was the last thing she heard, with the blurry vision of all three guys rushing up towards her before Y/N was swallowed into the darkness.

______

Author's note:
Well damn...

Well anyways, after reading chapter and hereafter, please do not kill me, I'm sorrryyyyyy T-T

Oh and erm my exams are probably screwed like for my Additional Math paper I swear to God I don't know how to do 99% of the darn paper and for Biology let's just say DO NOT SELF DOUBT. ;-;
OH THE PAINNNN

Anyways, if you like this story please to leave a vote and

Stay happy readers! #-#