Hoseok

Saying goodbye to Jimin and the little ones is much harder than I'd imagined. Not as bad for me as for Jungkook and Yoongi, though. Jimin sobbed the whole time while Yoongi's noona Moonbyul loaded them up to leave.
She refuses to tell us where she's taking them. For the best, I suppose. Jungkook is silent as he watches the car drive off. Yoongi is cursing under his breath and trying to hold it together.
I just huddle closer to my ice cold vampire, unsure what to say, really. It's going to be really quiet and lonely around here without them now. Colder.
Forcing myself out of my own tormented and quite selfish thoughts, I move towards Jungkook and throw my arms around him. "Hey, they will be fine. Safe. We still have each other, right?"
Gloomily, he finally looks away from the road and towards me. "Yeah, I guess. I'm glad you're here, hyung." He finally whispers, hugging me.
I give him a timid smile. "I feel like I haven't really seen you in ages, you know? I think we should use this time wisely and reacquaint ourselves, hm?"
He scoffs, rolling his eyes. "Maybe."
Yoongi looks back at Namjoon. "I'm going to go make a few phone calls and focus on work. Jungkook—" He pauses, as if unsure what to say.
"Hm?"
"Just come help me. I'll get you used to my line of work so you aren't bored."
Kookie gives me an apologetic smile and slips out of my arms. I watch them leave, a little annoyed that he's abandoning me too. Great.
Strong arms wind around me and hot lips press to my ear. "Come. You can help me work as well."
"You just don't want me out of your sight."
He shrugs. "Is that a bad thing? To want you around me all the time?" He raises a brow.
I pout. "Why are you making me the bad guy?"
"Who says I am? Come on, Hoseok. It's too cold out here for you." He pulls me towards the inside and we walk silently to his office. I plop down on his large comfy sofa and pull out my phone, playing around on it while he begins to work.
I tune out the many voices plaguing the room around me as vampires rush in and out to report to their leader.
I really don't care much for this part of Namjoon's job. It just gives us less time to spend together.
A message pops up on my phone and I frown, staring at the unknown number in confusion.
Meet me in the basement bar in ten minutes.
A chill goes down my spine. Who the hell is this? Why do they want me to go down there to the bar?
I glance nervously at my mate but he's completely immersed in his work, ignoring me. So it wasn't him. Who else, though?
Hesitantly, I slip out of the office unnoticed and make my way down the elevator to the bottom floor where the bar is located. It's probably empty around this time. All his live-in employees working hard around us.
This is stupid. But curiously just can't be contained. I need to know who this is.
When the elevator doors open, I peak around the wall to where the bar is to see it empty. Not even a bartender around. The room seems eerily darker than normal. Desolate. Abandoned. Just like me.
I make a stupid decision.
I get off the elevator and walk towards the bar, my hands trembling with apprehension all the while. I sit down on a bar stool and wait, eyeing my phone like it's going to come alive any second.
     Without disappointing—it chimes again. My fingers shake as I grip the phone and check the message.
     Turn off the phone and leave it on the bar.
     It hits me. Really hits me at this moment how stupid this was. My eyes anxiously scan around the room but don't see anything or anyone else. I feel watched.
     Swallowing hard, I turn off the phone and slide it on the counter in front of me.
    Immediately the seat beside me is occupied as if the person just popped out of thin air. I jump—literally shocked and breathless.
     A smirk plays around the demon's lips as he slyly observes me. His fingers tapping slow and casual against the glass counter top.
     I can't breathe. Fear ignites within me and the urge to flee races through my mind. My need for answers, however, keep me in place.
     "Taehyung."
     His smile is both gleeful and mischievous at the same time. "Ah, you remember me."
     "Why?"
     He rolls his neck around, eyeing the surroundings. "Why what?"
     "Why...why are you here? Why did you call me out?"
     His fingers stop tapping and he turns his body fully to face me. "You will be coming with me."
     I jerk back. "I'm not going anywhere with you. When Namjoon sees you—"
     "He won't and you will." He cuts me off. "He's rather busy at the moment protecting everyone else around him from me." His smirk flares and he chuckles. "Everyone but you, of course. I'm sure he's forgotten your existence at this moment."
     Pain fills my chest but I ignore it. He's just trying to goad me. "I don't care. I'm not leaving."
     He nods slowly, pondering. "I'm not going to hurt you if that's what you are afraid of. I have no use in hurting you. I have goals I would like reached. You can help me achieve those goals faster."
     I glare at him with pure hate and animosity. "What the hell gives you the right to even—"
     "Do you want to see Jin?"
     My words die off in my throat, choking me. I can't say anything.
     He begins tapping again. "I don't have all day. Come with me if you want to see him. Once my use for you is done I will bring you back."
     I lick my lips, thinking. "I will go if...if you stop trying to take the boys."
    He tilts his head, eyeing me. "Deal. Let's go. Hurry up before my dear brother notices your absence."
     I gulp, glancing back at the elevator for the last time before my hand is tightly grabbed and I'm whirled out of my home faster than I can blink.
     A pain sears through my body as everything goes dark.
    I'm sorry, Namjoon-Ah. I need to help protect those I love and free Jin. I can't do nothing.

I wake up on a bed. It's dark but I feel comfortable and warm, despite the cold feeling seeping from within me. My eyes flutter open to see a spacious room. Tastefully decorated in neutral tones like a guest room. A ridiculously ostentatious guest suite.
     Trying to sit up, I frown as there's a tug at my arm. An IV is inserted just inside my wrist and my other arm is handcuffed to the bed post.
     I don't feel panicked, however. It's as if whatever is feeding into my body is keeping me calm and unbothered. I lay back and take several deep breaths.
     "Finally awake. I hope the accommodations are much better compared to last time." Taehyung's deep voice teases from the doorway.
     My eyes remain glued shut. My mouth silent.
     "Ah, well. I know you aren't waiting on me so I'll just cut to the chase—Jin is busy at the moment. I'll have him visit you as soon as he's available."
     I want to tense up, to curse, but again—I can't. I'm frozen in a forceful layer of calm. "What is he busy with?"
     His brow raises and an amazed smirk plays on his lips. "He's busy playing with his toy, I suppose you could say. I haven't made him aware of your presence yet."
     More deep breaths. "What is it that you want to use me for, Taehyung?"
     A chuckle leaves his lips. "Bait."